$0.15-$0.30 NLHE 9-Handed Ring-Game[NOT A TOURNAMENT]Table is extremely loose/passiveHero: $3.50Villan: $1.95Hero in SB dealt: J :club: T :D Pre-Flop:4 limpers, Hero completes, Villan(BB) raises $1.95(All-In), 4 folds, Hero...???Pot:$3.45 facing $1.65...just over 2 to 1 right?I put his range as AA-22, Ax, KQ. Oh and don't ask about the small stack sizes, the game is wierd and hard to explain. I just want to know if based on the range I put him on, should I call this?

You might want to note that the Villian is all in in your main post, not just in the subject.Yes you should call IMO. Against AA, KK, QQ, or JJ you aren't getting the correct odds to call here, but obviously he'll push with such a short stack with any pair, any big cards, etc.I make the call.Mark

With 2:1, you want to call as long as he doesn't have an overpair or have your J or T dominated. So if you call you're hoping to be a 3:2 dog, 6:5 dog, or in a race. But there's too good of a chance you're in a really bad spot when there's a push with 5 others in the pot. Fold.

With 2:1, you want to call as long as he doesn't have an overpair or have your J or T dominated. So if you call you're hoping to be a 3:2 dog, 6:5 dog, or in a race. But there's too good of a chance you're in a really bad spot when there's a push with 5 others in the pot. Fold.
So the fact that he was raising into 5 players is a sign of strength? Makes sense.I called as I was thinking more along the lines of NoSup4U.He had KK. :club: