Look alright?Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP1 with [Ac], [Qd]. UTG calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) [4c], [5c], [3h] (4 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, CO raises, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero calls.Turn: (6.25 BB) [Th] (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.River: (8.25 BB) [2h] (2 players)Hero bets, Final Pot: 9.25 BB

Preflop's obviously good.The flop's fine. I don't mind a continuation bet with a strong hand like AQ which could still be good on a really low board. You're pretty much getting odds to draw to your two gutshot alone when he raises you, and over cards could be good if they pair, so obviously call. My guess would be that he has a middle overpair based on his cold call pf and his raise on the flop. Also, we hold the ace of clubs, which is somewhat nice. It reduces the chances that he has a flush draw with the two clubs on the board since people are much more willing to see flops with suited aces than other suited cards.On the turn, even if we think our overcards are good only 2/3 of the time, we still have odds to call hoping to pair up or hoping to hit our gutshot. I wouldn't worry too much about the heart flush draw possibility since it hits on the turn, so there's little reason to discount the Ah, Qh, or 2h as outs (or at least as partial outs).On the river, we hit one of our outs (assuming he didn't have a crazy flush draw attached to his hand). Betting is the best option. If raised, we're either splitting or we're losing to a flush. There's no reason to reraise if raised back on the river.In conclusion, yes, it looks fine to me.

The only debatable street is the river, but that's played correctly.With 4 to a straight, your opponent will generally withhold from betting a lot of hands that you beat, but will call with a ton of them. This makes betting better than checking.

I'd probably say that you played this right. To be honest, I think he has a similar hand to you and it'll probably be a split pot. He also could have been playing a draw hard postflop and have missed it. He could have a set and you'd have him beat in the end.Overall, it was nicely played.