Quiting My Job.....

To take another one. I hope you didn't want to hear another TP/MM story. Although I just finished in 85th place out of 1540 in a big $5 stars tourney.

To take another one. I hope you didn't want to hear another TP/MM story. Although I just finished in 85th place out of 1540 in a big $5 stars tourney.
Good job. Congrats! :club:
Nice, that's gotta be like a $3.25 take.

$11.4-$5.5=5.9divided by 3hours=$1.97 per hour but then you have to add the$1.63 I won on the omaha 8orbetter micro limit tables. DUDE! I rock! :club:

TP/MM anyway!

One time I quit, but not with the intention of quitting.I got my boss to give me a sizeable raise and let me make my schedule.I rule.

One time I quit, but not with the intention of quitting.I got my boss to give me a sizeable raise and let me make my schedule.I rule.
Are you on the grill or the fryalator?
Uhh...neither?I'm a manager at a pizza place, I basically do whatever the hell I want.
I was JK :club: mmmmm...........pizza
I'm a government employee, I don't work. :club: j/kYou'd be surprised how many people are stupid enough to believe that's true.
I was a government employee and then I got caught smuggling drugs through customs so now I will soon be a guest of the government.
$11.4-$5.5=5.9divided by 3hours=$1.97 per hour but then you have to add the$1.63 I won on the omaha 8orbetter micro limit tables. DUDE! I rock! :club:
If you moved to east turkmanistan you have a good living making that much
TP/MM!! :D
thats an oxymoron
Uhh...neither?I'm a manager at a pizza place, I basically do whatever the hell I want.
Uhh....wow! You're the manager? Everybody, everybody... make way. We've got the manager, here.Haha, sorry, I'm just in a fantastic mood because I'm semi-back. But seriously. Congratulations on climbing the menial ladder. Your parents must be qute proud, KG.Have you decided where you're going to school? Illinois??