Finally, Some Positive News In The World....

The Pill closed his forum.From his blog:

I'm sorry guysI didn't like the forum. I didn't like posting hands and no one helping me at all. You knew the forum wouldn't last forever. I decided that I'd rather spend my time lurking on other forums. There was too much fighting on the forum. I just felt like it was a failure so I shut it down. I wanted a thriving forum where people posted hands, etc. I didn't care much about the Hot Women Forum. The forum seemed like it was dying to me. Only people that can compete with million dollar forums like FCP, ITH, and 2+2 are people that have millions of dollars. People want to go where the money is or where people are making money and I'm not making a lot of money.I don't know what I'm going to do next but I most likely will get a job once I get my car back. I may keep playing poker off and on or I may not. I really don't know.Thank You, Jbot, Robert F, Ysapky, MattytheSaint, Luv4theduece and evesixer. And thanks to everyone else who joined my forum and shared the experience with me.
Who couldn't see this coming?
misscleo6ml.jpg
ROFLMAO Very nice :club::D:D
He's still alive?
It's shocking, isn't it?

Whatever man. Why do you need to celebrate his failure.I'm pretty sure you were one of the first people to sign up for his forum. Give the guy a break.

Whatever man. Why do you need to celebrate his failure.I'm pretty sure you were one of the first people to sign up for his forum. Give the guy a break.
I don't like pill, but I agree with tyfgine.Who cares?
He doesn't deserve one. Not to mention he pissed off most of his members by closing.
what's even worse is the OP acutally caring about this.pathetic.
Like I have said before, not quite as pathetic as linking to goat.se in your sig. Go lay down.

If I may take OP's side on this for a minute, Pill was a jerk on this forum. I don't know why he originally got banned, but he has since come back in different incarnations (young girl, ZeeJustin) in an attempt to be funny or annoy people. Now he closed his own forum in disgrace. The people who he pissed off rejoice. Again though, I dunno what his deal was when he was here....I could go look his posts up, but I'm lazy.

I went over there a few times just to see what would happen.... (kinda like flipping over to a NASCAR race for a few minutes to see if anyone wrecked)It seemed to be total confusion... all the forums were the sameThe final nail in the coffin was the pop-ups... damn things were constantIm sure the Pill will do something in the near future just as outrageous.... I hear from a confidential source that he's working on an internet forum board stink bombGod help us all...

I went over there a few times just to see what would happen.... (kinda like flipping over to a NASCAR race for a few minutes to see if anyone wrecked)It seemed to be total confusion... all the forums were the sameThe final nail in the coffin was the pop-ups... damn things were constantIm sure the Pill will do something in the near future just as outrageous.... I hear from a confidential source that he's working on an internet forum board stink bombGod help us all...
:club: There were pop-ups?

I heard from my half sisters boyfriends 3rd cousin on his uncles side that he said he was gonna come back to FCP as Mushu! :club:

I heard from my half sisters boyfriends 3rd cousin on his uncles side that he said he was gonna come back to FCP as Mushu! :club:
It would be fitting. Mushu is ****ing_ terrible.

GK tried to replicate my thread :club::D:D

I know that, nukka! :club: