Didn't have anything but PT reads for these hands, and they were from a small sample. Both villains were a little loose preflop (35-40 vpip) and unremarkable postflop. So I'm making my plays based on behavior of the average fish.PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: econ_tim is BB with [8c], [6h]. 2 folds, Button raises, 1 fold, econ_tim calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) [7s], [8s], [9s] (2 players)econ_tim checks, Button bets, econ_tim raises, Button calls.Turn: (4.25 BB) [6d] (2 players)econ_tim bets, Button calls.River: (6.25 BB) [9d] (2 players)econ_tim bets, Final Pot: 8.25 BBriver????PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: econ_tim is SB with [Kc], [9c]. 1 fold, MP calls, 2 folds, econ_tim completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [Ac], [Qs], [6s] (3 players)econ_tim checks, BB checks, MP checks.Turn: (1.50 BB) [Tc] (3 players)econ_tim bets, BB calls, MP folds.River: (3.50 BB) [2s] (2 players)econ_tim bets, Final Pot: 4.50 BBwhat about this river bet? do i get worse high card hands to call that won't bet?parting thought: the average loose player is bad at value betting.

I hate the river bet on the first hand. If someone has 2 overs with the 4 flush, let them bet. More often then not I think they will have you beat when they call. For the 2nd hand, be sure that they fold bottom pair.

River bet in hand 1 is good because it looks like he will call with his pathetic ace high or low pp.River bet in hand 2 is not so good. If he called the turn with anything you beat, he's calling the river too. You have the nut no pair. May as well let him bluff or check behind a beter hand.

Hmm, the first river bet. I think b/f sucks. the turn and river really weren't good cards for us. The board is too crazy for any ace high hands to call. I think even some pair of sevens fold the river to our bet. What hands do we beat? I go with check/call here.I hate those small pot decisions Tim, i don't even know where to begin.