Daniel At The Foxwoods Poker Classic

I wonder if its distracting for him to be giving us updates. I know if it were me I would probably become discouraged to have to send a message like, "lost a few in a row, etc." I would probably rather just have someone there to send the updates for me rather than do them myself, just so that I could concentrate. But I'm not the pro, so I guess he can handle it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why but cardplayer has DN at 17,500 as of 11:16am
there is 500 players in the tourny, they cant update per hand...heprobably doubled up after the last chip count cardplayer had on him...this is straight from the horses mouth.11:28 am: "Lost a few in a row. $32,500."

Date / Time: 2006-04-06 12:53PM Title: A Bad Beat for the Wall Log: After being eliminated from the tournament, a player decided to vent his frustration on a piece of the wall at Foxwoods. After removing his arm from the wall, he was kindly asked to leave. I wonder who this clown was. Not cool...

11:24 pm: "Never been at a table like this. The raises have no purposes other than sweetening the pot."1:24 pm: "For example: I make it 525 button calls. Big blind makes it 1000!"
Kind of bizarre for DN to see something new at a table. However, that does seem like odd betting patterns.
Kind of bizarre for DN to see something new at a table. However, that does seem like odd betting patterns.
Looks to me like he is at a table full of online players who only know how to min raise. It is very weird though.... very weird...
Date / Time: 2006-04-06 12:53PM Title: A Bad Beat for the Wall Log: After being eliminated from the tournament, a player decided to vent his frustration on a piece of the wall at Foxwoods. After removing his arm from the wall, he was kindly asked to leave. I wonder who this clown was. Not cool...
Hellmuth perhaps... :club:
total_gambler_793_8.jpg

1:37 pm: "$46,000. Busted a guy with the following hand: I raised to 525 only knowing I had two paint cards. The sb made it 1500, so I looked. It was KK."Ya, may as well have a peek - watch out if he makes day 2.Cheers.Thanks Patty.