Sweet Freaking Justice!

I just had to write about this, as I'm sure it's happened to most poker players. glad this was online, cuz I would have lost it, and probably been in Jail for kicking some butt if it was liveI'm playing $100 max nl and I get unfortunate to bust on 2 very hard hands. This guy who wasn't even in either hand just starts ripping me, saying how it hurts to watch me, and please leave cuz his game is suffering by looking at this etc. I mean this guy has seen 2 of my hands and they were just tough beats...trips over trips and fullhouse over fh...I mean give me a break.So I'm now sitting out and going back and forth with this guy...normal macho crap, but I definetly was trying to keep it cival, while he was going way overboard...I haven't been this pissed in so long.Well anyway it stops for a couple of minutes and i decide to take the higher road and just leave...I tell everyone gl...Well this guy had to say some more crap...ok, that's enough. I buy back in for $100 (probably what he thinks he wants anyway) and vow not to give this guy any satisfaction and leave before him. I was not going to go on tilt either, really giving him the satisfaction of me dropping another quick $100.Well to make a long story short, I ended up putting in 6 hours at this table...guy would just not leave. I took most of his money and cleaned out many other players in the process, and finally it got to 3 handed and the big mouth left.I ended up leaving with $1008...(+808) funny thing is, once I started to take his money, he didn't say squat and as much as I wanted too, I didn't rub it in. So, in the long run, I'm happy for this jerk :club:

I just had to write about this, as I'm sure it's happened to most poker players. glad this was online, cuz I would have lost it, and probably been in Jail for kicking some butt if it was liveI'm playing $100 max nl and I get unfortunate to bust on 2 very hard hands. This guy who wasn't even in either hand just starts ripping me, saying how it hurts to watch me, and please leave cuz his game is suffering by looking at this etc. I mean this guy has seen 2 of my hands and they were just tough beats...trips over trips and fullhouse over fh...I mean give me a break.So I'm now sitting out and going back and forth with this guy...normal macho crap, but I definetly was trying to keep it cival, while he was going way overboard...I haven't been this pissed in so long.Well anyway it stops for a couple of minutes and i decide to take the higher road and just leave...I tell everyone gl...Well this guy had to say some more crap...ok, that's enough. I buy back in for $100 (probably what he thinks he wants anyway) and vow not to give this guy any satisfaction and leave before him. I was not going to go on tilt either, really giving him the satisfaction of me dropping another quick $100.Well to make a long story short, I ended up putting in 6 hours at this table...guy would just not leave. I took most of his money and cleaned out many other players in the process, and finally it got to 3 handed and the big mouth left.I ended up leaving with $1008...(+808) funny thing is, once I started to take his money, he didn't say squat and as much as I wanted too, I didn't rub it in. So, in the long run, I'm happy for this jerk :club:
Very nice. :D:D:D:):)
To be honest I woulda rubbed it in cuz I'm a jerk like that.
No ****. $100 table and you're up to $1k? I'm impressed with your restraint.

I had a "tap the glass" moment last night when I had pocket queens, the pot was capped preflop, the turn came Q92 rainbow, and I got called down by QT (who raised me on the flop!) and 88. When the hand was done, I typed "I love you guys!" into the chat box.Probably not the best move. :PRay

I had a "tap the glass" moment last night when I had pocket queens, the pot was capped preflop, the turn came Q92 rainbow, and I got called down by QT (who raised me on the flop!) and 88. When the hand was done, I typed "I love you guys!" into the chat box.Probably not the best move. :PRay
I thought my 88 was good, hobo!! What? YOU WANNA GO!! YOU WANT SOME!! BRING IT!!!!!
I thought my 88 was good, hobo!! What? YOU WANNA GO!! YOU WANT SOME!! BRING IT!!!!!
where've you been? I missed your weekly deep penetration of the pstars $10 deep stack.

well done! :D They best way to get back at someone like that is to just keep your cool and take their money. :club: Often silence is the best reply to someone who is talking smack to you to try to get you to go on tilt. This even gets them to go on tilt sometimes. Again, well done!owise1

where've you been? I missed your weekly deep penetration of the pstars $10 deep stack.
Yeah..haven't played them the past couple weeks....tourneys don't keep my interest all the time..lol. I'll probably play one this weekend....try and make it deep again.
Yeah..haven't played them the past couple weeks....tourneys don't keep my interest all the time..lol. I'll probably play one this weekend....try and penetrate deeply again
FYPsounds good.
No ****. $100 table and you're up to $1k? I'm impressed with your restraint.
Thanks, The only thing I said to him was when I had about 7-800 "thanks for pissing me off enough to stay here" he of course had no response at this point.The only way this session could have been any better would have been to clean him out as well.In all honesty, this guy helped my table image so much. after this happened, I was playing super tight...I mean under 10% tight for awhile but yet I still got people to call me down on big pots. had a $450 pot with KK and a 9-9-2 flop and was able to get all of it in against KQ :club: guess people expected me to be on tilt
Thanks, The only thing I said to him was when I had about 7-800 "thanks for pissing me off enough to stay here" he of course had no response at this point.The only way this session could have been any better would have been to clean him out as well.In all honesty, this guy helped my table image so much. after this happened, I was playing super tight...I mean under 10% tight for awhile but yet I still got people to call me down on big pots. had a $450 pot with KK and a 9-9-2 flop and was able to get all of it in against KQ :club: guess people expected me to be on tilt
Chuck Norris would have kept his mouth shut also. Only he would have tapped the glass on this guy's face with a round house kick.