David Pham takes Player of the Year lead!

David Pham has won the $3,000 buy-in NL HE event at the Bellagio and will take the lead in the Player of the Year race. Daniel and John will have to step it up in the final two events in order to win the Player of the Year award. I am anxious to see how Daniel is doing in the $3,000 PLO event.

Daniel get your ass in gear. For POY now you're playing on the shortstack and have to make a comeback after anteing and blinding away what was once a mighty chip stack.We know no one is better than you short handed on the short stack ... but time is runing out

Cardplayer hasn't updated yet, but by my calculations the standings will be like this when they factor in the $3,000 NL HE Bellagio event:David Pham - 7,140Daniel Negreanu - 6940John Juanda - 6596Not much of a lead but Daniel and John MUST do well in the next two events and hope that David doesn't win one of them!

Love ya Daniel, but this is all your fault.  Where has your head been?  You would rather be at E-Dogs watching football than playing poker at the Bellagio?  Oh yeah I forgot, only player of the year honors on the line.  No big deal!  Good luck in the main event.
I feel for the guy. I hate to bring this up but I think he is suffering from Tiger Woods syndrome. Marriage/enagement = loss of focus.