That's It I'm Moving To Canada

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope but by the looks of it you can't even see your pole!
Don't need to when I can get two angels to take care of it for me.

Firstly...you Americans always use "eh" in the wrong context whenever you attempt to be funny. Instead of attacking you I will use another approach and educate you so that you may properly make fun of us. :club: Depending on where you are from you may commonly add the word "Dude" or "Right" at the end of a sentence. That is where you would substitute for the word "eh""Eh" is not used in places where you might say, "Ya know what I'm sayin'" or "Ya feelin' me" 'cause you can put that at the end of just about any sentence....and you're all right. We don't have enough military to take out Pittsburg much less the whole U.S.A. but so what? We're lovers not fighters. Your government blows craploads of money on defense. Since we know that the U.S. can't afford to have another nation attack and take over Canada we spend the money on health care. That might not mean much to most on this forum because we're too young for the most part. But if my grandmother lived in the U.S. my family wouldn't be able to afford to keep her living in a relatively pain free life.Here's something you guys might like if you're into any of these: In Canada you can drink earlier in life and the beer contains more alcohol. Pot is semi-legal. It's not in the same category as cocaine or other narcotics.Strip joins actually have strippers take off all their cloths.Hmm...that just about takes care of everyone young and old.I bid you good day.

Buuuut you got waiting lists for healthcare.And, if you don't blow the money on defense and use it on healthcare instead, why are your tax rates higher? Wouldn't they be even with ours?There are places you can go in the US if you want some hedonism. I'm glad we don't have rampant debauchery on every street corner. I'm also glad that you get in trouble for doing/distributing a gateway drug.I don't think Canada is worse, just different..and I do like our way a bit better.

come on in man the water is fine but freaking cold 9 months of the year... but seriously it is good to hear an AMERICAN saying what you are america needs alot more people like you. :D dont forget about being able to buy guns at wal mart, and you cant whale herd with your car in california :club: MTC\MM
I agree, it is nice to hear an American say this. If it wasn't for the media we'd hear it a lot more. :D
Buuuut you got waiting lists for healthcare.And, if you don't blow the money on defense and use it on healthcare instead, why are your tax rates higher? Wouldn't they be even with ours?There are places you can go in the US if you want some hedonism. I'm glad we don't have rampant debauchery on every street corner. I'm also glad that you get in trouble for doing/distributing a gateway drug.I don't think Canada is worse, just different..and I do like our way a bit better.
Taxes suck in Canada...no argument.Nice way to fit the word hedonism in a sentence. I wasn't referring to sex...you can get that anywhere. I was just throwing an everyday example.There is no hard evidence that pot is a gateway drug. I know plenty of users who haven't moved into harder drugs. They are perfectly normal. In fact, some don't even drink because they believe it to be more dangerous to their health. ...and I agree on your final statement. I wasn't saying Canada was necessarily better (although I prefer it up here)...just saying we don't suck and that there ARE positives. Somebody's gotta defend my people and I figured it was a better post than just saying, "You're all suckers!!!" [notice...not a good sentence to add "eh"]
Somebody's gotta defend my people and I figured it was a better post than just saying, "You're all suckers!!!" [notice...not a good sentence to add "eh"]
I do believe that this was an America bashing thread and the most offensive person was Canadian and then applauded by another Canadian.But keep sending more of this!792_elisha_cuthbertaa.jpg
This country has a lot more things to worry about than trying to stop online wagering and online poker. I mean the idiot from the Homeland Security dept. gets pinched and yet they're trying to stop me from playing poker?? Yet i can drive down to my local mini mart and if i had the money they would gladly sell me $10K worth of lottery and scratch off tickets. Our troops are dying over in Iraq so some person can have the right to vote, yet the minute we leave the situation will turn into a bigger debacle than it was before the war started but they'll sure waste a few million trying to stop us from playing online poker while grandma spends her social security check on bingo and the government sends her some food stamps. Our border security is pathetic, especially when our own guys can get a dirty bomb and fake papers into the country yet the boneheads in washington think our country will be better off and it's more important to stop online poker than to keep a nuke from showing up and going off in downtown chicago. ridiculous!!So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.
did someone in washington say stopping online poker is more important than keeping a nuke from showing up and going off in downtwon chicago?can you post the link please?get over yourself, enjoy canada

Ive lived in both countries and there pretty similar in the fact that both countries bash each other religously. The only difference being Canadians basically only bash the U.S. and other canadians, Americans seem to bash every other country equaly. Dont konw if that was on topic at all just felt like throwin it out there

I do believe that this was an America bashing thread and the most offensive person was Canadian and then applauded by another Canadian.But keep sending more of this!792_elisha_cuthbertaa.jpg
Don't forget this Canadian...JTPamela2d21dd4686bc8afb9fb20aada471720ca.jpg
This country has a lot more things to worry about than trying to stop online wagering and online poker. I mean the idiot from the Homeland Security dept. gets pinched and yet they're trying to stop me from playing poker?? Yet i can drive down to my local mini mart and if i had the money they would gladly sell me $10K worth of lottery and scratch off tickets. Our troops are dying over in Iraq so some person can have the right to vote, yet the minute we leave the situation will turn into a bigger debacle than it was before the war started but they'll sure waste a few million trying to stop us from playing online poker while grandma spends her social security check on bingo and the government sends her some food stamps. Our border security is pathetic, especially when our own guys can get a dirty bomb and fake papers into the country yet the boneheads in washington think our country will be better off and it's more important to stop online poker than to keep a nuke from showing up and going off in downtown chicago. ridiculous!!So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.
Maybe someone can help me out because at this moment I can't remember the movie or actor that said it but it's one of my favorite all time lines and very appropriate given the above........" I've never seen a white man in more dire need of a BJ in my life!" That is all