That's It I'm Moving To Canada

I'd really like DN to come in here and put an end to all of this Canada bashing...
Why Daniel? I'd say you're much more suited for the job. I've never seen someone come to such zealous defense of Canada more quickly before. Did a red light start flashing in your igloo?
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... he probably doesn't have the intelligence to find Canada.
Hey! He may be dumb... and he may be ruining our country... but... Damn, forgot where I was going with this, maybe I want to move to Canada now...
Why Daniel? I'd say you're much more suited for the job. I've never seen someone come to such zealous defense of Canada more quickly before. Did a red light start flashing in your igloo?
Alright, alright... Loogie, you're usually funny.. this time, not so much... but I'll give you credit for trying.
Hey! He may be dumb... and he may be ruining our country... but... Damn, forgot where I was going with this, maybe I want to move to Canada now...
lol

actually it probably wouldnt do any good to move there.... because isnt canada just going to become the 51st state soon....Yes. As soon as Mexico annexes California, Texas, Arizona and New Mexico (they'll have to change the name of that last one).

So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.
Good....Leave...and quit making these stupid posts.BTW, everyone knows you are never going to move to canada. Why would anyone want to move to Canada?
Nothing wrong with Canada that some steroids wouldn't fix....awww, c'mere you! (head lock and hair ruffle Canada)...now go on and play, little fella!
How many Canadians post threads about moving to the USA (besides Vegas)?
I wonder why? :club:
Yes, yes....we know. The States are a cesspool of drugs, crime and wanton sex. I currently have 3 guns in my possession and already had 2 break-in attempts at my home just this morning! Such a zany neighborhood! When the 11 year olds aren't walking around with AK-47s, they are raping the elderly in every cul-de-sac. As I look out my iron-bar clad window, I see two gutted cars burning....but that's better than yesterday when I saw 4! So I've got that going for me...which is nice.Sigh. Do some of you in Canada really believe everything you watch on the news? Seriously.
Yes, yes....we know. The States are a cesspool of drugs, crime and wanton sex. I currently have 3 guns in my possession and already had 2 break-in attempts at my home just this morning! Such a zany neighborhood! When the 11 year olds aren't walking around with AK-47s, they are raping the elderly in every cul-de-sac. As I look out my iron-bar clad window, I see two gutted cars burning....but that's better than yesterday when I saw 4! So I've got that going for me...which is nice.Sigh. Do some of you in Canada really believe everything you watch on the news? Seriously.
Nope don't watch the News! I have seen some stuff on the American Propaganda Channel though, but I think they may have changed the name to CNN.
This country has a lot more things to worry about than trying to stop online wagering and online poker. I mean the idiot from the Homeland Security dept. gets pinched and yet they're trying to stop me from playing poker?? Yet i can drive down to my local mini mart and if i had the money they would gladly sell me $10K worth of lottery and scratch off tickets. Our troops are dying over in Iraq so some person can have the right to vote, yet the minute we leave the situation will turn into a bigger debacle than it was before the war started but they'll sure waste a few million trying to stop us from playing online poker while grandma spends her social security check on bingo and the government sends her some food stamps. Our border security is pathetic, especially when our own guys can get a dirty bomb and fake papers into the country yet the boneheads in washington think our country will be better off and it's more important to stop online poker than to keep a nuke from showing up and going off in downtown chicago. ridiculous!!So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.
bye

The OP is right and many of you Americans are too stupid to recognise what's good for you anymore. You're all about self-interest and making money, yet the % of people in your country living BELOW the poverty line is equal to the entire population of Canada. Your priorities are so effed up, you defend an ******* like Bush without even considering why. He "protects our freedom" and other such bullshit. Man, you guys can be spoon-fed diarrhea and would eat it if Karl Rove told you it was oatmeal. Of course, I'm being general here, but my ire is directed mainly at Bush supporters and their smug arrogance about what a great president Bush is. If it looks like ****, smells like **** and shovels like ****, then it's ****.As for the anti-Canadian flames and such, **** you and your Navy Seals. You would never, ever be able to defeat us in any kind of war, regardless of the strength of your army. You can't even defeat a gaggle of ululating savages from the desert. **** you once again.

The OP is right and many of you Americans are too stupid to recognise what's good for you anymore. You're all about self-interest and making money, yet the % of people in your country living BELOW the poverty line is equal to the entire population of Canada. Your priorities are so effed up, you defend an ******* like Bush without even considering why. He "protects our freedom" and other such bullshit. Man, you guys can be spoon-fed diarrhea and would eat it if Karl Rove told you it was oatmeal. Of course, I'm being general here, but my ire is directed mainly at Bush supporters and their smug arrogance about what a great president Bush is. If it looks like ****, smells like **** and shovels like ****, then it's ****.As for the anti-Canadian flames and such, **** you and your Navy Seals. You would never, ever be able to defeat us in any kind of war, regardless of the strength of your army. You can't even defeat a gaggle of ululating savages from the desert. **** you once again.
My New Favourite POSTER! Tell it like it is brother! :club:
As for the anti-Canadian flames and such, **** you and your Navy Seals. You would never, ever be able to defeat us in any kind of war, regardless of the strength of your army. You can't even defeat a gaggle of ululating savages from the desert. **** you once again.
BwaahhhaaaaaaThe Indiana National Guard could kick Canada's ass! :club:

We're so close in so many ways but so different in others.I was talking to a guy I was playing with online and he was asking whether the host at the poker game should keep a concealed gun or let everyone know he has one on him during the game.That's completely foreign to us here. Having a gun to protect your poker game just seems insane (not saying it is, just none of us ever deal with guns, so it just seems such and odd thing to worry about).

BwaahhhaaaaaaThe Indiana National Guard could kick Canada's ass! :club:
Have you ever served your country? Have you spent time in the miltary?Have you ever done anything productive in your life?
Have you ever served your country? Have you spent time in the miltary?Have you ever done anything productive in your life?
Have you ever used yoga to try and suck your own pole?