That's It I'm Moving To Canada

This country has a lot more things to worry about than trying to stop online wagering and online poker. I mean the idiot from the Homeland Security dept. gets pinched and yet they're trying to stop me from playing poker?? Yet i can drive down to my local mini mart and if i had the money they would gladly sell me $10K worth of lottery and scratch off tickets. Our troops are dying over in Iraq so some person can have the right to vote, yet the minute we leave the situation will turn into a bigger debacle than it was before the war started but they'll sure waste a few million trying to stop us from playing online poker while grandma spends her social security check on bingo and the government sends her some food stamps. Our border security is pathetic, especially when our own guys can get a dirty bomb and fake papers into the country yet the boneheads in washington think our country will be better off and it's more important to stop online poker than to keep a nuke from showing up and going off in downtown chicago. ridiculous!!So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This country has a lot more things to worry about than trying to stop online wagering and online poker. I mean the idiot from the Homeland Security dept. gets pinched and yet they're trying to stop me from playing poker?? Yet i can drive down to my local mini mart and if i had the money they would gladly sell me $10K worth of lottery and scratch off tickets. Our troops are dying over in Iraq so some person can have the right to vote, yet the minute we leave the situation will turn into a bigger debacle than it was before the war started but they'll sure waste a few million trying to stop us from playing online poker while grandma spends her social security check on bingo and the government sends her some food stamps. Our border security is pathetic, especially when our own guys can get a dirty bomb and fake papers into the country yet the boneheads in washington think our country will be better off and it's more important to stop online poker than to keep a nuke from showing up and going off in downtown chicago. ridiculous!!So after giving it a lot of thought (2 minutes) i've decided that if they do outlaw internet poker then i'm moving to Canada where gasoline is sky high and a pack of smokes is outrageous, at least i'll be able to PLAY ONLINE POKER and the canadian government will move an iron lung into my apartment for free when i need it.
is it bad that i kind of now hope they pass the law so you have to move to canada
We only accept hot women.
I live on the Candian border...need to go up and find a wife...heard the hot girls are not very picky at all :club: that way, I can get dual citizenship and live in Canada.
I hear ya man...a lot of laws in the U.S. are wacko. People have to be 21 to be fit to decide for themselves whether they want to buy beer or play cards in a cardroom, but 18 is fine to go and join the military and possibly die for their country.
we don't let them over the border B)
You mean you don't let them in? That's the only commodity we have up here! And when I'm in the US, they are few and far between (although I usually go to Fat-Town, USA (Houston)). That might explain part of it. :club:
You mean you don't let them in? That's the only commodity we have up here! And when I'm in the US, they are few and far between (although I usually go to Fat-Town, USA (Houston)). That might explain part of it. :club:
Ahh, obviously you are in the oil business then?

come on in man the water is fine but freaking cold 9 months of the year... but seriously it is good to hear an AMERICAN saying what you are america needs alot more people like you. :D dont forget about being able to buy guns at wal mart, and you cant whale herd with your car in california :club: MTC\MM

canada is like America... only without power (notice that their country name isn't even capitalized in my post... what are you gonna do about it? send over your hockey team eh?) :club:
I no longer respect you, or your LHE advice.