***official Boston Red Sox Thread***

He'll be fine. He's still a stud..just having a rough go his first time in the AL perhaps. It is a way way way tougher league, after all.
Agreed, its not just him with problems, Burnett's had a rough go around his first year, though he's picking it up. I expect Beckett to be a 18-20 game next year, and maybe he can have a good september. Once he can pinpoint his fastball better that is.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This rain delay might go too long. Hopefully, we can get into your bullpen right away.

This rain delay might go too long. Hopefully, we can get into your bullpen right away.
Other than Schilling and Papelbon, we don't have any reliable pitchers.Wells is doing okay lately tho.
I'm humiliated enough without your trash talk. Good luck getting passed the Twins in the playoffs tho...
The Yanks don't seem to have much problems getting past the Twins. If Liriano isn't in I don't see them as being too big of a problem. I'm all excited for tomorrow. Going for the sweep!

Man I was so excited about this series. I really wouldnt care is we only won 2 games of the series but I expected A.) a fight B.) the sox would win at least 2 games.I havn't gotten either of those things. Sooooo humiliating and frustrating. I don't even wanna watch the game tonight. I'll be watching the season premeire of prison break instead. Sox/Yanks can kiss my ***.

Man I was so excited about this series. I really wouldnt care is we only won 2 games of the series but I expected A.) a fight B.) the sox would win at least 2 games.I havn't gotten either of those things. Sooooo humiliating and frustrating. I don't even wanna watch the game tonight. I'll be watching the season premeire of prison break instead. Sox/Yanks can kiss my ***.
Maybe David Wells can be your savior. :club:
the game is on right now..
Excellent2-0**** me
Haha! Even I feel for David Wells. He pitches so well trying to bring a little respect back to this staff and now they can't even score a run.
Anyone that hasn't jumped yet?
I'll still be around to post in the Red Sox forum. I'm kind of just waiting for September so we can give them another whooping.
If the Yankees can come back from 18.5 games then the sox can come back from 6.5. I'm not giving up hope just yet. Tell me when the magic number is 1.
No they can't. Their pitching blows.
Yankees pitching didnt exactly shut down the sox either. 30 runs in 5 games.
It didn't shut down the Sox, but at least it was respectable.
die.
You're just upset, because your Sox blow too.