Negreanu Open Tonight - Reminder April 5th

Reminder that tonight is the first tournament of the 2nd leaderboard period for the Negreanu Open.Everyones points are reset to 0 and its a great time to get involved if you have ever been thinking about it.Full details are here .. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=43625Good luck everyone

I guess I will take a stab at this. Hate missing Lost, but I can just tape it or buy it off itunes tomorrow and watch it at work. Should be fun though.

I've been really curious about this and was waiting until the standings got reset.I'm a working man so I gotta know...how long does the average contest take?Longest? Shortest?Thanks!

Dying to play in it if I can get my installaion working again, or i guess i could java, but not a big fan.Hope wo see you all then.

I've been really curious about this and was waiting until the standings got reset.I'm a working man so I gotta know...how long does the average contest take?Longest? Shortest?Thanks!
You can finish in 1 hour and be in bed by 10pm, but the final table would be a little over 3 hours. Not that I have made 1 since it was on Stars. :club:
You can finish in 1 hour and be in bed by 10pm, but the final table would be a little over 3 hours. Not that I have made 1 since it was on Stars. :club:
3 hours for a final table?!?! Holy crap!! Are there 1 hour levels or something?

I'm in, GL to everyone else thinking of playing.I want to finish in the top 9 this season so that I can get me one of them sweet hockey jerseys.

Dying to play in it if I can get my installaion working again, or i guess i could java, but not a big fan.Hope wo see you all then.
After installing and reinstalling a few times I am back. See you all there! :club:
3 hours for a final table?!?! Holy crap!! Are there 1 hour levels or something?
He means 3 hours total for the tournament if you are lucky enough to make the final table
15min blinds I believe
Okay...so help me out here guys. Would you say that a typical tournament will end within 4 hours? If winning means staying up until 1 AM that isn't so bad.Oh...and what are the payouts usually like?
He means 3 hours total for the tournament if you are lucky enough to make the final table
ohhhhhh...haha...thanks. That part was kinda confusing...the clarification is much appreciated.Oh...and love the kissing chicks.

15 minutes blind structure which is very good.It usually ends about midnight, or 3 hours total.I'm do, so expect a final table appearance from me.Watch for seacucmber, he's real donk.I'm still peeved about finishing 12th last time, I donked it up bad myself at the end.Bizzle wants to know if Rab is playing also.

15 minutes blind structure which is very good.It usually ends about midnight, or 3 hours total.I'm do, so expect a final table appearance from me.Watch for seacucmber, he's real donk.I'm still peeved about finishing 12th last time, I donked it up bad myself at the end.Bizzle wants to know if Rab is playing also.
LMAO. :club:
Okay...so help me out here guys. Would you say that a typical tournament will end within 4 hours? If winning means staying up until 1 AM that isn't so bad.Oh...and what are the payouts usually like?
On the night I played to the very end there was 120 players and it took a little under 3 1/2 hours.You can check some of the previous payouts at www.negreanuopen.com
On the night I played to the very end there was 120 players and it took a little under 3 1/2 hours.You can check some of the previous payouts at www.negreanuopen.com
Oh wow...so it's not just prestige...there's some money there.I don't average $100/hr at work or poker so that's alright....I'm just hoping my PartyPoker to Neteller to FCP transfer moves fast enough.
Great, now the whole world knows :club:

Aw man....I finally got some money transfered to Neteller but I can't login to FCP."Could not connect to server. The server is currently full and cannot accept any more players."I've updated my FCP thingy but still no dice.Suggestions?