• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL costs totaled, it will cost u ten grand minimum.If an extreme DUI you are gonna do time too.And don't expect any sympathy from any judge. You are very lucky you didn't kill anyone, let alone a cop.gl to you.

• 6 months later...
This is not a real post, is it?
If this is serious, then you have some major problems. Not only is it STUPID to drink and drive. But to be so stupid as to hit a cop car. don't waste your time with a lawyer all that is gonna do is cost you more. just do some research on you local laws. in this kind of case you lawyer wont be able to save you enough money to justify paying him.
If this is serious, then you have some major problems. Not only is it STUPID to drink and drive. But to be so stupid as to hit a cop car. don't waste your time with a lawyer all that is gonna do is cost you more. just do some research on you local laws. in this kind of case you lawyer wont be able to save you enough money to justify paying him.
You must be confused about Dratj's response...
  • 5 months later...
Question: Why did you have to specify that you were going to have sex? Is that supposed to justify your drunken driving? Or it supposed to make you look like a playa' in our eyes? You drove drunk and got busted. It doesn't matter that you drunk dialed some chick you dated last month and thought for some illogical reason that you had a one-outer of a chance at some sex.You're a criminal and you got caught. Idiot.
This deserves an lol sandwich.lol nice one, lol.Playa' hahahahaha
I suggest listening to everyone else..deal and learn from this and don't look at it like it's a hit to the ole BR. This could potentially ruin many future opportunities. Look, no one can not speak about Matasow without bringing up that he did time. He has a negative image everywhere he goes and I will bet that you will now. On a lighter note, and a funny story about DUI. So my buddies and I go out one last time before we all go our separate ways (I was moving into the city, one was getting married and the other was buying his own house).After many drinks at the bar (Barkeep was making us free drinks because she was trying to come up with something novel to sell at the bar) it was time to go home (12pm). Once we got outside, I felt the cool air hit me. B) F@ck I'm drunk and felt that my one buddy shouldn't drive (previous near miss of a curb when he was drunk that could've put us over a cliff). I tried to get the keys :D , without success. Long story short, ****ers left and I stayed. What I didn't realize is that I only had $2 and my phone. I was screwed, so I decided to walk home, 10 miles. Not the best option, I did call some other friends, but everyone was away or something or other.I walked 9.5 miles and finally..a police cruiser stopped (2:30 am I walk slow) :club: .He asked what I was doing and I told him I just walked from this pub. He said "did you know that 10 miles away". I laughed and said "why yes officer, I realized that." :D Anyway, he took my information and went into his policer cruiser, came back out with a breathalyzer. I was like cool, always wanted to see what I would be after a night of drinking. I blew a .11. I then told him I'm glad I didn't go with my friends who where just as bad as me when I left and I had ~ 2hours of walking to sweat off some alcohol. 5 minutes later, here comes a wagon. I'm like what's going on. Took me in for WWI :D . Yep..WALKING while intoxicated. Spent the night in a jail cell for I guess detox. In the AM the arresting officer took me home and realized that I was less than 200 yards from my front door. What I didn't realize is the my license had a previous address that was 2 miles from where they picked me up. I won in court because they put Underage drinking on the court summons, I was already 23 at the time :D . Never thought you could be in trouble for making the right decision. Next time..I'll buckle up and go home with my buddies. (Not really, I'll still make the same choice)MJ
this is why our system is so ****ed up.
....you hit a cop car...you aren't going to get ANY leniency. This won't make you feel much better, but be thankful you aren't in Iowa. You go to jail for a year on first OWI. And in Europe, there are some countries where DUIs are punishable by the death penalty.
Not a year in Iowa, but they'll pound sand in your ***.