High Stakes Poker 12

Because you didnt look hard enough.Just search for etaipo livejournal on google, cuz I dont think he wants people posting direct torrents in MBs.EDIT: got beaten to the punch. NH suited.

heywhen does this air, i thought that it aired on mondays and if so, why cant i find a torrent yet?
hate to be a bother but the link dosnt work

Only one left. They edited 24 hours of play into 13 episodes. Season 2 coming up in a couple of months.

Just to spoil it....our boy ***-rapes Antonio like you can't imagine.
Everyone continues to rape Phil.

That DN vs Antonio hand was highly entertaining for so many reasons. Too bad Daniel gave it away at the end or else Antonio would've folded for sure. But DN is right - watch how Antonio handles his vicious beat versus how Hellmuth handles his "beats" (usually him just calling with the worst hand and somehow still blaming the other person).

I was never much of Antonio fan, but after watching him play on GSN, I've become very impressed with his play. I can't remember a single mistake that he's made yet and he's been in some tough situations.However, watching him in the NBC Head's-Up Championship, that laydown of trip Q's vs. Scott Fischman's bluff, I don't understand at all. How do you lay down trip Q's head's up in that situation?Also, we must have missed A LOT of action in the last two episodes. DN was down to a little over 200K of his 1 mil two episodes ago and somehow they said that he's back up to 800K. They showed him winning back about 250-300K, but how did he get the rest back? Based on the hands we've seen, he should still be down about 500K, but at the end, Gabe Kaplan said that he is back up to about 800K.

he was down only lol only 725,000 or so, so he won those big pots, and probably chopped away at some pots for most of it in hands that aren't good tv hands. my question is what did the players get for doing this event for GSN there had to be some insentive rather then just get there faces on tv. I do like the fact that the they took 24hours of play and made it into 8 hours and 40mins of TV, compared to espn that takes 12 hours of play and makes it 30mins(after all the crap and commericals) of play.

he was down only lol only 725,000 or so, so he won those big pots, and probably chopped away at some pots for most of it in hands that aren't good tv hands. my question is what did the players get for doing this event for GSN there had to be some insentive rather then just get there faces on tv. I do like the fact that the they took 24hours of play and made it into 8 hours and 40mins of TV, compared to espn that takes 12 hours of play and makes it 30mins(after all the crap and commericals) of play.
I really doubt that they got paid anything for doing it. TV time is very valuable to these guys in terms of getting endorsements and other deals. The pros posture to be on TV, as they should. It's not an ego thing. It's economic. If you don't get on TV, you don't develop a fan base and if you don't do that you don't get any endorsements. Why do you think think Phil has so many things going on off the poker tables? Because he's the best player out there? NOOOOO.... its because he gets so much exposure and promotes himself more/better than any of the other pros. That's why he's got a clothing line, sunglass line, DVD's, Books, Bobble-head's, etc. Not because he's the most respected player.The forumula is simple. Get on TV--> Develop a fan base---> Sell books, DVD's, Get Endorsement Deals (sometimes even TV/Movie deals/roles)---> Make a lot more mobney than you ever could playing poker.

they did get paid for doing it. Im not sure of the amount but if im remembering correctly it was $1200 an hour.

they did get paid for doing it. Im not sure of the amount but if im remembering correctly it was $1200 an hour.
Where did you get this information? The big blind was $1200. This amount seems quite insignificant compared to what they were risking (it's only one BB/hr in a NL game). I'd be very surprised if this were true and certainly it wouldn't be neccessary.
Where did you get this information? The big blind was $1200. This amount seems quite insignificant compared to what they were risking (it's only one BB/hr in a NL game). I'd be very surprised if this were true and certainly it wouldn't be neccessary.
Daniel himself said they got paid to be on the show. I forgot the exact amount, but it was somewhere around $1000-1200/hr.
Daniels blog when the event was actually taking place. You cant expect GSN to cover their loses .... they just give them a little extra something for playing

Here we go. I found the answers we were discussing here. Pasted from Daniel's blog (11-05-05):"The final tally was a $347,400 win. Add that to the $50,000 I won playing props over three days, and the whole show cost me $264 100. While that's a lot of money, it felt like a win since I was losing about $750,000 at one point.The players were also paid an hourly rate to be part of the show that ended up being about $1250 per hour. So with that bonus, I ended up losing less than a quarter million. Not great, but not all that horrible either."Also, FoxwoodsPro, torrent files aren't the files you play, they are files to help you get that actual file. Why don't you just google it?

yes when I click on the link, it asks me what I want to use to play this, I have no idea what t o select here, and suggestions would be appreciatedJ
Perhaps that's because you're drunk.