Fcp Software On A Mac?

does anyone who use a mac with FCP have problems initially signing up???I get a verify certificate window, it says somthing like "Do you want to trust the signed applet distributed by SAFEPAY INT S.R.L.???Thawte Code Signing CAThawte Premium Server CAIs this legit or something from FCP that they are aware of??Just want to make sure before i play online for first time??Does this site usually have problems like this?

I use a mac and have played on FCP since January. I just noticed today after the software updates that I have to affirm the security of the java applet but I believe it is legit. I haven't seen this for any other java based game so I look forward to a response form FCP_info about this.

I use a mac and have played on FCP since January. I just noticed today after the software updates that I have to affirm the security of the java applet but I believe it is legit. I haven't seen this for any other java based game so I look forward to a response form FCP_info about this.
Are you getting the same issues as me???
does anyone who use a mac with FCP have problems initially signing up???I get a verify certificate window, it says somthing like "Do you want to trust the signed applet distributed by SAFEPAY INT S.R.L.???Thawte Code Signing CAThawte Premium Server CAIs this legit or something from FCP that they are aware of??Just want to make sure before i play online for first time??Does this site usually have problems like this?
It's a legit part of the software. The added features in the Java software mean that the software will now store some things like your player notes on the hard drive of your computer and that necessitates the verification.
It's a legit part of the software. The added features in the Java software mean that the software will now store some things like your player notes on the hard drive of your computer and that necessitates the verification.
So can i go ahead and click "ok"??? For new users this would be intimidating, since the window looks very technical. There is no explanation that this is for the new java features.Maybe it can be a suggestion to make ammendments or send a notewith regards to this, especially for mac users who have limited choice in software. A newbie like me would think it's a hacker trying to pry my computers!!!!
So can i go ahead and click "ok"??? For new users this would be intimidating, since the window looks very technical. There is no explanation that this is for the new java features.Maybe it can be a suggestion to make ammendments or send a notewith regards to this, especially for mac users who have limited choice in software. A newbie like me would think it's a hacker trying to pry my computers!!!!
Yes, you can go ahead and click okay.