Royal Vegas Freeroll Victory

I feel pretty good now. I won a whole 134 dollars by finishing first in one of Royal Vegas' $1000 freerolls.It was a good run, and there were some decent players in it there at the end.Good job to anyone else that monied. It was a blast. 3333 Entrants, 1st place, $134. For free.

I feel pretty good now. I won a whole 134 dollars by finishing first in one of Royal Vegas' $1000 freerolls.It was a good run, and there were some decent players in it there at the end.Good job to anyone else that monied. It was a blast. 3333 Entrants, 1st place, $134. For free.
HEYYY WANT FOR ME TO SHOW HOW MUCH EASE IT IS WIN 134$?!! I SHOW FOR U
Nice play man, GL with the next one :club:
OK, you guys don't have to be smartasses. Congrats man.
you're just mad you didn't get to flame first. It all come's outta jealousy, even if it did take him probably 6-7 hours to win $134 bucks. Not a bad rate but how often are you going to beat 3,333 people?
you're just mad you didn't get to flame first. It all come's outta jealousy, even if it did take him probably 6-7 hours to win $134 bucks. Not a bad rate but how often are you going to beat 3,333 people?
I do it everyday. And twice on Sunday.

good job OP, free money is sweet.Aren't you just glad you didn't come in like, 5th, for $25 or so? That would have been a buzzkill.oh, and freerolls are crapshoots, but nice work.