Fcp Poker Leagues Forum

Thanks Daniel. It's funny how the same idea (when presented by two different people) can get such opposite reactions:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...1&st=&p=entry
I never saw that post. I don't read them ALL you know, lol. Anyway, keeping the pinned section clean is something I'm constantly concerned with since I'm pretty anal about that sort of thing. I was looking over the pinned topics figuring out which ones were safe to delte when I realized that they all needed to be up there for some reason or another. There was enough of them that made it worth moving the whole thing.
I was looking over the pinned topics figuring out which ones were safe to delte when I realized that they all needed to be up there for some reason or another.
You should check out the stickys in off topic general.
I never saw that post. I don't read them ALL you know, lol.
Sorry Daniel, I wasn't referring to you. I just thought it was funny that I mentioned the clutter in the "sticky" section a couple of months ago, and got blasted for it. Then, you mention that you are going to clean it up and it's the greatest idea since online gambling.Anyway, thanks for doing that. We appreciate the attention that you give this site.
All cleaned up now. Thanks for letting me know, I'm on it like white rice on... I dunno, on something, lol.
Yeah, thanks for that. Looks a lot nicer now.And as for the flamers in the previous thread by Kook, it should be noted that those are the "hideout" poster who's job it seemed to be to constantly flood those other threads with nonsense.Just pointing that out.
You should check out the stickys in off topic general.
Party pooper.
All cleaned up now. Thanks for letting me know, I'm on it like white rice on... I dunno, on something, lol.
"Like white on rice"I think is what you were going for.Although you can put rice in pudding... so "like rice in pudding" works. Not well, but it applies.