was thinking of bonus whoring on full tilt. if i already have an account at full tilt but have never made a deposit can i still get a rake back deal?

was thinking of bonus whoring on full tilt. if i already have an account at full tilt but have never made a deposit can i still get a rake back deal?
I can get you 27% rakeback there even if you already have an account. Just P.M., you can even cash out daily straight to your full tilt account.
I can get you 27% rakeback there even if you already have an account. Just P.M., you can even cash out daily straight to your full tilt account.
wow 27% on an exsisting account. what site? I can get people 25%.
wow 27% on an exsisting account. what site? I can get people 25%.
Full Tilt is about the only one I can do w/ an existing account, but I can get several others with higher rakeback.
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone still get rakeback for an existing full tilt account? I tried the rakebreak link supplied above, but when you go there and try to sign up for full tilt rakeback it says the following: "If you have ever played for real money, then your account is not eligible to be transferred to us."I also tried rakeupdate and they replied that they can no longer move accounts. So can anyone do it anymore for an existing full tilt account?

Once you sign up with RakeBreak, you just email support and ask them to link your existing account. It usually takes a couple days. They will be able to transfer your account as long as you didn't sign up with another affiliate originally. If you just signed up on your own, they should have no problem transferring your account.

Once you sign up with RakeBreak, you just email support and ask them to link your existing account.
I did and they wrote back that they can't do it anymore. People were using chat to spam rakeback deals to players so Full Tilt stopped letting existing accounts be moved to rakeback affiliates.

full tilt will no longer give rake back to existing accounts.all rakeupdate members got an email about this a week or 2 ago.i meant to post it in here but forgot.

If I sign up for Rake Back with RakeBreak.com, will it affect my 1st time deposit bonus?I haven't deposited with Full Tilt yet, but am planning on doing so tonight.