Late Stages Mtt Hand Analysis

I'm in a $200 buyin live deep stack tourney with 72 entrants. Everyone started with 10K in chips. We are down to 19 people, the top 10 get paid.I have a tight table image and have showed down strong hands the last one being K-K. After a break we have combined into 2 tables and 2 new players are seated at our table. At this point I have about 26K in chips which is good enough for 13th or so place in overall chip counts.One player has raised with position as everyone folds to him several times and he is 2 spots to my right. He has taken my blinds about 3-4 times and I have had to fold each time. The last loop he raised 3 times in a row with position and the last time was my big blind. The last 2 times he flipped over a good hand, A-K, 7-7, and one time didn't show. It is my small blind this time, and once again the action is folded to him. The blinds are 1k/2K w/ 200 ante. He raises to 5K again for the 3rd time in a row. I pick up A-Jo in the small blind. I decide to make a stand because previous to this he took my blinds uncontested on the previous loop and I did not want him to think he could just steamroll me.I reraise all in for 26K total. He has about 45K total prior to the hand starting. He thinks for about a minute and calls with A-Ko. Obviously I made a bad play at the wrong time.I could have easily coasted and picked a better spot but I was honestly getting tired of him picking off my blinds. Here was my reasoning:1.) I figure it was quite unlikely that he picked up a strong hand 3 hands in a row.2.) I wanted to make it clear I was going to defend my blinds3.) I figure he would throw away a mediocore hand to a big re-raise.4.) I was in a fold or all in situation due to the blinds.I have been agonizing over my play here because I busted out but I wanted to know how you would have played the hand differently.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your play was fine, just bad timing. I had a guy yesterday in a tourney raise all in from the small blind, I had KQ and called. He had AA. I couldn't figure out why he raised so much, but I guess he figured it would look like a steal to me and loosen my requirements, which is exactly what happened.

Tough break. That's poker. With just over 10bb's you don't have much choice here. It's either allin or fold. The only other option is the stop and go play. Call the raise and push on the flop no matter what.