H/u League Registration?

Sweet, I got my team (looks like it). For those interested, I probably need one or two teammates. I'm going to put up all the money, and therefore take most of the winnings (if there are any), but I need a couple of people to fill in if I can't make it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I don't like not being picked, all your picks are good ones.Although the elephant in the room is pretty clearWhere's Ron Mexico?

Much as I don't like not being picked, all your picks are good ones.Although the elephant in the room is pretty clearWhere's Ron Mexico?
He isn't listed as one of the entrants in the stickied thread. There are several prominent FCPer's yet to register. I will give them until the 8th to register. After that, registration will be closed and the 32 teams will be picked from the names in the stickied thread.

man i have been out of the loop for a bit. it seems like a couple of the people i would of had on my team have been pretty much selected so i dont think i will submit a team to be a captain of because i think i might have a spot on one of the teams. but you said we have till the 8th i think. i will have my plans finalized in the next day. to see if i need to try and get my own team.the contract negotiations are being looked at for me being a free agent. and daniel if you wanted to sign me i wouldnt need the groupies cause my girl would then kill me.

He isn't listed as one of the entrants in the stickied thread. There are several prominent FCPer's yet to register. I will give them until the 8th to register. After that, registration will be closed and the 32 teams will be picked from the names in the stickied thread.
unfortunatly, not everyone can afford to throw $500 into a league. I would have loved to be involved but not for that prize tag. Good luck to everyone involved.
unfortunatly, not everyone can afford to throw $500 into a league. I would have loved to be involved but not for that prize tag. Good luck to everyone involved.
recruit two teammates, and thats less than 200 a piece.

I hope I remain on the list for a team! If so, PM me if your interested in joining "Kings in the Hole". I have plenty of Pro V1Xs and StaSof gloves for all my teammates and of course, a set of Irons...your choice. Natalie Gulbis already PMed me, so she is in!041009gulbis_tall.jpg

I hope I remain on the list for a team! If so, PM me if your interested in joining "Kings in the Hole". I have plenty of Pro V1Xs and StaSof gloves for all my teammates and of course, a set of Irons...your choice. Natalie Gulbis already PMed me, so she is in![
She sure didn't show up at the Dinah Shore.Great finish though with Webb holing out to take lead, and Ochoa making eagle on par 5 to get show down. I left house to go watch playoff and got ride with Inkster's caddy to see finish.

This is awesome, I just checked out the main webpage and I'm excited to be on the temporary list. If I get a team, I'm open to having a few other members. Remember, we set the bar low here @ Looshle's Losers, so there's no way to end up dissapointed.

This is awesome, I just checked out the main webpage and I'm excited to be on the temporary list.
Thanks for the consideration.DN...how do you plan on having the teams pay for the event?Send a check, pay through FCP?...just wondering so we can start moving money to the correct account.
I hope I remain on the list for a team! If so, PM me if your interested in joining "Kings in the Hole". I have plenty of Pro V1Xs and StaSof gloves for all my teammates and of course, a set of Irons...your choice. Natalie Gulbis already PMed me, so she is in!fgulbis2_i.jpg
I would gladly take the 2 stroke penalty with her tending the flag... :club:

Team Bayside is still accepting applications. I could really use a good Schreech and Kelly. PM me for info.Edit: If I get selected, I probably just jinxed the bejeesus out of my chances.Also, In the event I receive too many applications there will be a makeout contest to see who I select.

I gotta say that I am excited...and I am very thankful of Daniel "kinda" choosing my team...I hope we get in, but just getting picked would be an honor.

I'm still hoping to get a team. As I pointed out in my registration email, I was the one who first posted the idea of geographical divisions and different starting times for the divisions. Especially if you use my idea, I would like to be a part of it.If I get a team, I will be looking for 2-3 teammates. If not, I would like to be on a west coast team.

I'm actually up to 27 solid teams right now and will likely hold a vote for the remaining franchises that you guys can all vote on. The majority of the teams I chose to be a part of the league are guys that have been around FCP for a really long time. Here is what I'm thinking. Let me know guys if you see any that you disagree with or whether I've made some obvious omissions:1.Daniel Negreanu2.Darrel Derosie3.gilbertology Team Arenas4.Vatche The Degenerates5.Oziumrules Kings in The Hole6.Royal Tour "Oh you call I call?"7.custom36 Cheap Shot Artists8.dna4ever Beerains9.poguemahone68 Crazy 8810.seacucumber Boo ya11.kennyg1966 put up or shut up12.mcpickl HC Dukes13.JBradburn6 Bayside14.alf13 Alf's Room15.Zimmer4141 Zimmer16.HoosierAlum Hoosier's Heros17.RhinestoneCowboy Broccoli18.leftygolfer da Bears19.GWCGWC Lost Leader20.Naismith Unmentionables21.gobears Crunch Bunch22 chaosnhavoc 5150's23.Randy Reed Yangsters24.specbrad LOL'ers25.looshle Looshle's Losers26.copernicus Demented Avengers27.fleung22 Team Canada28.29.30.31.32. Remember, NONE of this is official, it's just what I'm throwing around in my head right now.
Oh yeah...WOOHOO!!!
I'm actually up to 27 solid teams right now and will likely hold a vote for the remaining franchises that you guys can all vote on. The majority of the teams I chose to be a part of the league are guys that have been around FCP for a really long time. Here is what I'm thinking. Let me know guys if you see any that you disagree with or whether I've made some obvious omissions:1.Daniel Negreanu2.Darrel Derosie3.gilbertology Team Arenas4.Vatche The Degenerates5.Oziumrules Kings in The Hole6.Royal Tour "Oh you call I call?"7.custom36 Cheap Shot Artists8.dna4ever Beerains9.poguemahone68 Crazy 8810.seacucumber Boo ya11.kennyg1966 put up or shut up12.mcpickl HC Dukes13.JBradburn6 Bayside14.alf13 Alf's Room15.Zimmer4141 Zimmer16.HoosierAlum Hoosier's Heros17.RhinestoneCowboy Broccoli18.leftygolfer da Bears19.GWCGWC Lost Leader20.Naismith Unmentionables21.gobears Crunch Bunch22 chaosnhavoc 5150's23.Randy Reed Yangsters24.specbrad LOL'ers25.looshle Looshle's Losers26.copernicus Demented Avengers27.fleung22 Team Canada28.29.30.31.32. Remember, NONE of this is official, it's just what I'm throwing around in my head right now.
me and my bro have been reading negreanu's personal website for years now. ive been reading his articles way before there was even a forum on his site. i am not much of a forum online person, either is my brother. so my post count is weak, and i also dont try to make friends here. i suppose this does not help my chances of being picked for the league, or voted in for the last few spots. i really wish the entry process was more random than this.
Guest Guest
me and my bro have been reading negreanu's personal website for years now. ive been reading his articles way before there was even a forum on his site. i am not much of a forum online person, either is my brother. so my post count is weak, and i also dont try to make friends here. i suppose this does not help my chances of being picked for the league, or voted in for the last few spots. i really wish the entry process was more random than this.
I wouldn't lose too much hope yet. The 27 teams listed are not for sure (although some I'm sure are, myself NOT included) and other players may give up their spot to join another team. When this was listed as a random draw each team had everyone sign up to try to get a spot.I may be wrong, but I would guess there won't be more than 30-40 people/teams willing to go ahead and put up $500 for this.

Announcements