***///--the Official Kansas City Royals Thread--\\\***

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly that was one of the best game's I've ever seen. Instant classic. I wasn't even rooting that hard for the Royals. I definitely like them but I also like the A's, mostly because Jon Lester.

• 2 months later...
why were the royals in wizard of oz costumes today? i just saw it on baseball tonight.
Probably something to do with it being the anniversary of when the movie came out.
why were the royals in drag/the wizard of oz costumes today? i just saw it on baseball tonight.
Was this during the game? I watched the highlights and the uniforms looked normal..
Probably something to do with it being the anniversary of when the movie came out.
gotcha
Was this during the game? I watched the highlights and the uniforms looked normal..
it was pregame. pretty funny stuff.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't think they got enough for Zack, if this initial report is true. I think you'd want multiple people that can contribute soon, and they only got about 1/2 of one person in Alcides that is ready to play in the majors.

Don't think they got enough for Zack, if this initial report is true. I think you'd want multiple people that can contribute soon, and they only got about 1/2 of one person in Alcides that is ready to play in the majors.
Don't see anything on MLB.com or ESPN as of yet. What exactly is the report and where did you hear it from?Edit: Ah, found it.http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/bre...einketrade.html
  • 3 months later...

Luke Hochevar named opeining day starter......oof.At least they follow it up strong withwait for itwait for itJeff FrancisKyle DaviesBruce freaking ChenSome dude named Mazzaro.At least I just don't care this year, my summer is going to be so much more enjoyable.

• 3 years later...

Honestly that was one of the best game's I've ever seen. Instant classic. I wasn't even rooting that hard for the Royals. I definitely like them but I also like the A's, mostly because Jon Lester. I was rooting pretty hard for the Royals when they fell way behind though, cuz who doesn't love a crazy comeback.

Good luck with the Angels, they're really good but boring as hell and I have zero interest in seeing them in the WS.

Oh and Dyson stealing third base was some Dave Roberts 2004 ALCS shit. If he's out, the Royals season is almost certainly over. Helluva game.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Johnny Cueto is a nice get, but there is no way they will extend him, right? The Royals don't have the cash, correct?