Actors Playing Poker Players

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!...what was the guys name again???Oh yeah. Sticky Hooker Toes. :club:
if the david williams video got national press for something like a celeb sex tape, im sure the headline would read "WSOP #2 finisher likes door #2"

It just goes to show you that I have too much time on my hands.. when I actually should be working and I can't stop thinking about which poker pro looks like what actor.... Im a loser... :club:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i'm not sure if anyone has done this one yet...Quentin TarantinoQT0_20060303_1126932000.jpgasAllen Cunninghambio_cunningham.jpg
A better QT photo is needed but apart from that bullseye!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Denzel has to do Ivy.
Denzel is too old to play Ivey! How is he going to play the young phenom when he is close to 50 years old?
That was my first thought... But I think I have a better option....phil-ivey.jpgwill-smith03.jpg
Now you're talking, this makes sense!
ppm4_kathy_small.jpg286_cont_swstory.jpgKathy/Jabba? cmon, admit it, put a blond wig on Jabba and he's a dead ringer.Is Jabba still acting?
I've been laughing my *** off at this whole thread, but when I saw this one, I was laughing so hard my *** just fell off and ran away.
I think Edward Norton would DEFINITELY play Daniel Negreanu if there was a movie made. Their faces resemble each other. Norton knows poker well enough, and he definitely could act just like Daniel. Throw out other names and ppl who would play them.
edward_daniel.jpgI suppose I could see the resemblance.
bumped because I'm sweet. (and was a fun photoshop to do)
The obvious one ....woodsivey.JPG
Nikki and I both forgot that we had a lunch date today :club:
Dangit Chicken, I know you're from Hickville, but serioulsy just because they're both black and slim doesn't mean they look alike.