Any Mormons Or Church Of Christ Or Other Groups On The Site?

Well the title says it all. I would love to get a discussion going with mormons and Church of Christ so if there are any on the board lets get a thread going...Also if there are those who believe that works and/or baptism are necessary lets get a thread going on those as well

Well the title says it all. I would love to get a discussion going with mormons and Church of Christ so if there are any on the board lets get a thread going...Also if there are those who believe that works and/or baptism are necessary lets get a thread going on those as well
Define "necessary".I think a discussion on whether what the wordly Church holds true IS true per "what you hold here, I as well will hold in heaven" would be a good one too. That concept makes works/baptism a little more in the grey area for me.
I have been crazy busy lately, but here is your obligatory lol.
Define "necessary".I think a discussion on whether what the wordly Church holds true IS true per "what you hold here, I as well will hold in heaven" would be a good one too. That concept makes works/baptism a little more in the grey area for me.
what I mean by necessary is that some churchs say that if you werent baptized then you wont be going to heaven no matter how much you believedThe works is on the basis of James 2 (which is misinterpreted) and it is the belief that we will be judged based on our works as well as our faith...and then some add both in (mormons/CoC)
I have been crazy busy lately, but here is your obligatory lol.
Im still lookin forward to your thoughts on them...I know where you stand I think and I am waitin for you to put down yoru beliefs