I Have Won Hockey Survivor Pool #4!

This pool has been going on for months now, since before the olympics. It has been down to 2 of us for the last 5-6 weeks. This weekend, I decided to go with MY team - the New Jersey Devils to beat Pitt on Sun. Ironically, my opponent picked Philly to beat the Devils on Saturday. Basically I was set to either go down in flames or emerge victoriously. Well today the devils were down 2-1 in the 3rd period and tied it with 18 seconds left in the game! They went on to win it in Overtime.So hockey weekend with Negreanu in Las Vegas - here I come! I cannot express how excited and lucky I am to get this opportunity. And it is fitting that I finished it off with my home team winning 2 in a row to seal it.I just had to "tell someone" - so this is my best way to do it. Can't wait to meet the other winners and get back to Vegas!

This pool has been going on for months now, since before the olympics. It has been down to 2 of us for the last 5-6 weeks. This weekend, I decided to go with MY team - the New Jersey Devils to beat Pitt on Sun. Ironically, my opponent picked Philly to beat the Devils on Saturday. Basically I was set to either go down in flames or emerge victoriously. Well today the devils were down 2-1 in the 3rd period and tied it with 18 seconds left in the game! They went on to win it in Overtime.So hockey weekend with Negreanu in Las Vegas - here I come! I cannot express how excited and lucky I am to get this opportunity. And it is fitting that I finished it off with my home team winning 2 in a row to seal it.I just had to "tell someone" - so this is my best way to do it. Can't wait to meet the other winners and get back to Vegas!
Nice job!

When you are there, and you run into my law school classmate who won Pool #7 as "Grimson's Goons", who I turned on to the forum, who took my suggestion after I spent a day convincing him that Nashville was the way to go, don't hesitate to tell him that Mike says hi! It seems fitting though that he won with Nashville. . . . as the Grim Reaper ended his career with Nashville.

When you are there, and you run into my law school classmate who won Pool #7 as "Grimson's Goons", who I turned on to the forum, who took my suggestion after I spent a day convincing him that Nashville was the way to go, don't hesitate to tell him that Mike says hi!
Shouldn't he be taking you then? I read somewhere it was a trip for 2 - not sure though. Whether a 2nd flight is paid for or not I know my fiance will not accept sitting this one out so I'm taking her haha.
hey Yoda congrats, bucktooth1 just won pool 6 and pretty pumped would be an understatement. Just wondering if any body knows if it's solo or bring a guest?
lol I like how you refer to yourself in the...is that 1st person? English was never my best subject. Anyway, congrats to you too, im lookin forward to seeing you there. Couple with my multi win last night this my best weekend in friggin ages.