**barrage Day, 50+5 On Stars!**

I dunno if I want to be playing in this..I'm running fairly bad. In a SnG right now, I flop a set of fours with a flush draw out there, I bet the pot, it's reraised I go all in, he has AK diamonds (FD)..no flush hits, but he goes runner runner to make a straight on me. BLAH!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if I want to be playing in this..I'm running fairly bad. In a SnG right now, I flop a set of fours with a flush draw out there, I bet the pot, it's reraised I go all in, he has AK diamonds (FD)..no flush hits, but he goes runner runner to make a straight on me. BLAH!
Maybe you're getting the bad luck out of the way.
300?? are you kidding me this thing will hit at least 400 last 10 min is when the majority will sign up.
I know, i'm not used to stars and there insane final stretch of entrees
300?? are you kidding me this thing will hit at least 400 last 10 min is when the majority will sign up.
Wow, you really don't read through a thread before replying, do you?
Wow, you really don't read through a thread before replying, do you?
Man people are posting so fast by the time i read it 5 more people have posted i didn't see you response till after i responded

*P1mpMastaN*anselm83BankKillabigchipshiblakheart916ChaaaaaaaCrazzee8'skobe2odom8krupnugzlove4hockeyMrPristinenritchi3pattypoker21ProfessorNo2Ricker28Royal_Tourseacucumber1gl to you all!