most underated player

We see regular threads discussing who is the best player in poker, which in my modest opinion, is darn near impossible to determine. What I haven't seen much of are discussions regarding those players that perhaps fly under the radar and might be underrated. In any game one might play in, one player usually stands out from the pack, and then there is the player that doesn't have as much flash, but quietly accumulates a stack. My picks:I don't know if one can call John Juanda underated as I'm sure any player sitting on his table gives him tremendous respect. He is however, underappreciated by most of the poker public. He mainly plays tournaments now, but cut his teeth in cash games, and as I've read, could do well at some of the highest limits.John Hennigan would be my pick if I were to pick one. Once again, I'm sure his opponents don't underestimate him. However, his face isn't as known in the poker world, and I'm sure in any tourney he enters, online qualifiers could underestimate him. Barry Greenstein cites his main weekness as being steam control, but otherwise rates him as high as nearly every top player, for what Greenstein's opinion is worth.http://www.barrygreenstein.com/jhennigan.htm

Norman Haupt. He's a new comer to the game.. but with an impressive 2nd place finish in the Neg-O, he's hitting some confidence. I believe he may have some natural instinct. Don't be surprised if you see him.in seriousness.. I honestly have to agree with J. Juanda- though I absolutely adore the mind play of Annie Duke.

Norman Haupt. He's a new comer to the game.. but with an impressive 2nd place finish in the Neg-O, he's hitting some confidence. I believe he may have some natural instinct. Don't be surprised if you see him. I've always maintained the creed to never underestimate a man named Norman. I'll be sure to stay clear of you in the future.layne flack. one of the best NL players today and he gets very little credit.good pick. They say the more he drinks, the better he gets. Anybody who can play like that definitely should be feared.I'll add Allen Cunningham to the list. Daniel once said that he thought Allen was one of the few players capable of playing in the big game.