What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The Tables?

When I busted out of a live tournament on the first hand when I donked with AJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. heres a question.who should be more embarrassed...A drunk 40 year old lady hitting on a 20 year old male at the poker table.or the 20 year old male enjoying it, and flirting back??
Can I take that to mean you wouldn't mind if I flirted with you ?

Folding on the flop after it going check-check. That wasnt the embarassing thing, coz i knew i cudda just checked, the embarassing thing was i thought i had Q7, not Q6, and the board had a 6, and then a queen hit on the turn.Bum dealing 3 times in a rowI, myslef never mucked the winning hand, but i saw people fold in cases where it wa A6vA9 on a board of A44K5, or folding K4d (with no raise) on a board of 6d9d10c, then folding to min bet when the turn card is a Ad. What would have been embarassing was if i left when i thought i was out. I was ai with AQ, board was AT2K, and two other guys were in the pot, then one guy bet, the other folded and the first guy had KT, so A, J or Q i thought i needed. And a 2 hit. I was just about to get up and then realised that paired the board

I, myslef never mucked the winning hand, but i saw people fold in cases where it wa A6vA9 on a board of A44K5, or folding K4d (with no raise) on a board of 6d9d10c, then folding to min bet when the turn card is a Ad. What would have been embarassing was if i left when i thought i was out. I was ai with AQ board was AT2K, and two other guys were in the pot, then one guy bet, the other folded and the first guy had KT, so A, J or Q i thought i needed. And a 2 hit. I was just about to get up and then realised that paired the board
is it really too much effort to type all in? ai? seriously?

When I'm having a bad session I sometimes find myself chasing, and when I don't hit, I lie about what I had in order to make myself not look like the donk I am. Last time I did this about 5 times, until finally the guy at the end of the table called a set change because the last 3 hands I claimed to have he actually had. And he explained this to the table, so it wasn't like only he knew. It didn't matter...I was doomed anyway.Wait I have another one. Getting your bet called on the river by the nuts because your opponent says "they feel bad for you".

when I busted someone out of a tournament and he started to cry. :club:
When I cried when FireonIce busted me out of a tournament.

i forgot about the time my beer got stuck in the cupholder at a blackjack table and I was trying to pull it out. I wasn't thinking and pulled really hard and when it popped I splled beer all over the felt in front of me and in my lap.everyone at the table was highly amused.