Ponytails?

Speaking of Jet Li, did anybody see Unleashed? I thought it was excellent. One of my favorite fight movies of all time. Plus, the emotional sideplot was very well done. All around great movie. I suggest you check it out if you haven't already.
That movie rocked my ****. I need to watch it again, I was drunk as **** the first time.

UHHH, Dont ever talk bad about Van Damme!!He didnt get his A$$ kicked, he was in a bar, and some big biker was running his mouth saying Van Damme isnt tuff balh blah.. which is obviously true, he is a movie star not a punk.but anyways, all that happend was Van Damme to a punch to the head, and had a goose bump on his forehead.than chuck norris round house kicked the biker into the sun

UHHH, Dont ever talk bad about Van Damme!!He didnt get his A$$ kicked, he was in a bar, and some big biker was running his mouth saying Van Damme isnt tuff balh blah.. which is obviously true, he is a movie star not a punk.but anyways, all that happend was Van Damme to a punch to the head, and had a goose bump on his forehead.than chuck norris round house kicked the biker into the sun
Where have you been? I apologized, baby. Come back to bed.
bruce lee wouldve ****ed up anyones ****. i did a research project on him a while back. he could kill you with a punch from 1 inch away, no joke. heres a video of him, its got some good stuff and a demo of his 1 inch punch where the guy falls down seemingly for no reason. i read that if the people werent expecting it they would really get messed up.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/92068/bruce_...speed_if_u_can/
My friend has been studying Bruce Lee's fighting philosophy for a few years now. He was one bad mother****ering.

Just because Segal looks better in a Kimono then you ever will, doesn't mean his ponytail is gay.

Steven Seagal got shaken down by the mob. . .http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/...agal/index.html

Also good is www.tinypenis.com . Seriously, it's a tshirt site.
I think its some kind of refrence to lesbian anatomy. At least that was one the their explanations for the name.Hey, Norton.
I think its some kind of refrence to lesbian anatomy. At least that was one the their explanations for the name.Hey, Norton.
****, I meant tinypenis.co.uk. That must have been confusing Avs. :club: