Sam Jackson Of World Affairs

The screen legend was recently interviewed by Kate Thornton on BritishTV about working with Colin Farrell in "S.W.A.T." whenthe followingconversation took place.Kate: What's it like working with Colin, 'cos he is just so hot in theUK right now.Samuel: He's pretty hot in the US, tooKate: Yeah, but he's one of our own!Samuel: Isn't he from Ireland?Kate: Yeah, but we claim him 'cos Ireland is beside us.Samuel: You see that's your problem right there. You British keepclaiming people that don't belong to you. We had that problem inAmerica too -- it was called slavery.

can someone tell me why FCP won't let my avatar be bigger than it is and yet other people can have asian chicks with bobbing tits?
I think it has something to do with you being the most annoying poster in recent memory. The forum is trying to get you to leave. It's like when an organ transplant patient gets a new lung and it looks like they're going to be fine, but then the patient's body rejects said lung and the patient dies a slow painful death. It's a lot like that, but, you know....with the internet.
I think it has something to do with you being the most annoying poster in recent memory. The forum is trying to get you to leave. It's like when an organ transplant patient gets a new lung and it looks like they're going to be fine, but then the patient's body rejects said lung and the patient dies a slow painful death. It's a lot like that, but, you know....with the internet.
This brightened my day.
I have to say, that is one of the bests non-beans/wang posts ive ever read
I have to say, that is one of the bests non-beans/wang posts ive ever read
Thanks. I thought it was pretty funny. It's a shame though because, as it turns out, keith is a really cool guy and we settled our differences. Maybe I can reuse it.
can someone tell me why FCP won't let my avatar be bigger than it is and yet other people can have asian chicks with bobbing tits?
Because you touch yourself at night.
YES!COUNT IT!i love family guy
I just had to :club: