Important Dating Question

so i'm on a second date tonightchick is coming over to my placewe mentioned drugs in a yeah i did this once kind of wayhow do i best let her know that i'm a complete stonerI'm guessing answering the door with a smoking bong would be a bad idea

DEFINE COMPLETE STONERA- smokes everyweek and usually has some aroundB - smokes every day, but can go a day withoutC - Smokes several times a day, and will schedule activities around smoking.then i can give u a better answer

wel in that case Keith my man, You're completely fine.YOu really dont need to tell her anything about your weed smokin.What you should do however is mention "hey, before we watch this movie, u wanna smoke a j?"see what her reaction is.. or if its a weekend night, say "soo instead of going out, do u feel like just chilling and maybe smoking a bowl?"If you get poor reactions, than get out of there.If shes interested but a bit hesitant, thats perfect!, shes a good catch..If shes all chronic'd out and cant wait, than make sure she has a good job and can afford the expensive habit, cuz you'l be paying for everything u guys do if she doesnt.

yeah we're watching movies - i'm getting lit before - but don't want to pull out a huge stashi'm thinking of leaving out a small pipe make her ask
not even, just ask her if she wants too?, and roll a small Joint, and take huge hauls off it when she isnt lookin, make her feel comfortable by not pulling out your 2 foot high glass bong and 2 ounce bag of weed.The leaving the pipe out might work, but she might also not even bother to ask if u wanna smoke, but rather might say something like. "so u just leave your pipe lying around?"

actually i have no ability to roll a joint and i do have a fairly decent sized glass bongbut a small wooden pipe

"you wanna get hiiiiiiigh?"towelie_avatar.jpg
what exactly is that a towel?
actually i have no ability to roll a joint and i do have a fairly decent sized glass bongbut a small wooden pipewhat exactly is that a towel?
you must smoke the diggity (the goods) yuuuuuumyit's Towelie from southpark. the towel that always gets high and reminds you "don't forget to bring a towel"

drugs are bad mmkayone of my best highs was listening to this south park christmas song that was like a round with 5 parts very trippyi aslo recommend kid rocks Kyles mom is a big fat *****rip joe c

if its just the second date, do you even need to bring it up at all? i mean, maybe if you already know you want it to become a bit more serious, i could see bringing it up. but if you're just having fun, does it even matter?if you do have to bring it up, maybe you can do it casually - refer to a concert or something in the past when you were stoned to bejesus. maybe she has similar stories. eh, what do i know, though?

if its just the second date, do you even need to bring it up at all? i mean, maybe if you already know you want it to become a bit more serious, i could see bringing it up. but if you're just having fun, does it even matter?if you do have to bring it up, maybe you can do it casually - refer to a concert or something in the past when you were stoned to bejesus. maybe she has similar stories. eh, what do i know, though?
I agree. I put off these kinds of things until I absolutely have to bring them up.
you must smoke the diggity (the goods) yuuuuuumyit's Towelie from southpark. the towel that always gets high and reminds you "don't forget to bring a towel"
Towels are very important.

wow i'm dense i just realized the towel is for when you put it in front of the door so other people don't know your smokingi started late never had to worry about that

The question is:"Would you like to smoke some weed or have anal sex?"If she says both, fly to vegas and marry that nice wholesome girl...

well yeah but i'm chilling watching movies uh I want to smoke
Maybe it's not about you, make the date about her. If you can't live without, then you should say, "would you mind if I smoked some [insert random slang term for marijuana] while we watch the movie?" If yes, ask if she wants some as well.

Okay...this takes some skill but it can be pulled off.The Key is this....You get her relaxed and ready to "chill" when you just say..."hey, a buddy of mine brought me some ganja and he tells me it is pretty good....I don't know if you are interested...but I was going to try a little tonight...and would share some with you....do you want some?"Trust me on this...if she is not a stoner herself...she won't be interested in ****ing one.Got to ease her into the idea....Then of course...**** her in the ***.