Stars $5+.50 Rebuy

About 20 places short of making the money at this pointHad doubled through MP3 on a previous hand with Kings on a 9-high flop, he had Ace-9 offsuit & couldn't lay down TPTKPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxHero (t48350)MP3 (t49394)CO (t21677)Button (t21534)SB (t68092)BB (t34351)UTG (t27388)UTG+1 (t23726)MP1 (t62225)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :D , J :club: . 3 folds, Hero raises to t4800, MP3 calls t4800, 2 folds, SB calls t4200, BB calls t3600.Flop: (t18000) 4:heart:, 8:diamond:, 7:spade: (4 players)SB bets t1200, BB folds, Hero raises to t10000, MP3 raises to t44519, SB calls t43319Hero?

My gut is you're up against a premium pair, rather than AK or AQ or something. If his tendency is to bet 9's or 10's like that, it's not showing. I think this is a laydown, unless you have a solid read on his betting tendencies. Not to mention the SB called that mess also. One of these two is holding a bigger pair than your J's or someone lucked into a flopped str8.

I think you should fold here, they arnt scared of your raise and that screams set, slowplayed AA-QQ, which you will see a lot in the micro limits.I'd be tempted to call but, they obviously arnt scared of your raise so fold.

I'd have to fold this with SB also calling the push from MP3. You showed strength both preflop and postflop and they both don't care.I'm guessing that at least one of them has you beat postflop.

Unfortunately, you have to fold this I think...I don't believe you are facing an overpair, as that would have been re raised pre flop..I think you are beat by the small blind here, as he flopped a set...He lead out small, hoping to entice a re raise..he got that from you and then you got re raised and he still called...smells like 44, 77, or 88 in the hole to me

Well, I wish I could say I folded the Jacks, but I probably wouldn't have made this post if I did, right?MP3 turned over Queens, & the SB called pre-flop with 7-8 :club: , so he flopped top 2 & ended up filling up on the river.Was funny, I sent the following instant messages to a friend of mine during that hand:"Picked up Jacks, could be good or bad.""Damn, lot of callers, one of them just bet out.""Crap, Queens behind me, one of the callers had 8-7 "sooted", flopped 2 pair, & I'm out in 266, 23 short of the money."I just knew with Jacks there'd either be an overcard on the flop to beat me, or I'd get a situation like this where it's a totally innocent looking flop & I can't lay down the overpair.I think in big situations like this I really need to lay off hitting the call button, at least take the time & reason through what I'm up against, as everybody says, the SB at the very least thinks he can beat an overpair.

uuggghhh. what a shitty hand for you.i'd fold here but man does it suck folding on this flop.before you posted results i figured you had mp3 beat but i thought sb must have had something like 56s. i'd say sb (barring a read of mental retardation) has to have you beat here the majority of the time to make this a fold.