50k Horse Event [q Without The A]

I was wondering how much players are projected to play in this event that would pretty much determine wheter it'd be a 1.. 2 or 3 day event.I think they should really televise the whole tournament instead of the lone final table.

They're only televising the final table because it is NL Holdem. Plus, I don't like televising entire tournaments, it gets kinda stupid when it is early in the tournament IMO.

They're only televising the final table because it is NL Holdem. Plus, I don't like televising entire tournaments, it gets kinda stupid when it is early in the tournament IMO.
Yeah, who wants to see people donking off all their chips on the first hand to a bigger full house. Or boats being rivered by straight flushes. Or actual hands where the chips are deep and people can play. Boring!
I knew it was going to be a three day event but would they still three day event it with 50 entries only? That was the question I was asking. [How many players are going to enter]
Structure dictates the length a lot more than the amount of players.

Yah thanks for the reply. How many players you think are going to join? I kinda find it hard to believe 100 players will join so I'm thinking 60 max.

Yeah, who wants to see people donking off all their chips on the first hand to a bigger full house. Or boats being rivered by straight flushes. Or actual hands where the chips are deep and people can play. Boring!
No, it's boring to me because it's not like there's people you can focus on. All they do is show their human interest stories, and show a few hands of poker with donks and maybe 1 or 2 name pros in there. Plus, it's hard to tell where everyone is because there are so many players in at that time.
LMAO....you summed it up wonderfully.....Some of us like to watch actual poker being played, not just crap-shoots.