Apparently tonight's episode is about the election winner. I guess they probably had two versions ready just in case...hopefully they'll show the McCain one at some point.
The McCain version will get aired in a third world country that needs the extra TV shows more than us.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how long it takes them to make an episode but im pretty sure that picking on the other dorky kid becasue he has diabetes was another shot at Disney because they cancelled their premeire of Hannah Montana season 3 because it portrayed diabetes in the wrong light or something like that. I just saw that on AOL frontpage within the last week so could be totally off.

just finished watching latest episode i liked it more than last weeks. I really like the Goths glad they gave them more love.

• 3 months later...
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mickey Mouse had me laughing a lot.
I think my enjoyment of episodes like this one (and the High School Musical one) is lessened because I have no experience with what they are making fun of. I mean, I know the Jonas Brothers are some sort of Disney group or something, but I don't think I have ever seen them perform or anything.
I think my enjoyment of episodes like this one (and the High School Musical one) is lessened because I have no experience with what they are making fun of. I mean, I know the Jonas Brothers are some sort of Disney group or something, but I don't think I have ever seen them perform or anything.
I have cousins that fall into the age bracket of what the Jonas Brothers appeal to, and Matt & Trey were spot on with their depiction of them. The Jonas Brothers come from a very religious family, and that's what Disney tries to sell to the general public...the wholesome, religious, proper guys. The episode also plays on the whole Disney "evil empire" thing...hence Mickey Mouse being a dictator to the talent.
You come out ahead. The added enjoyment you would get from those episodes if you knew about the Disneyfication of today's youth would come nowhere close to outweighing the negative turn your life would take if you had to listen to 10 minutes of Radio Disney, go to a Disney or Ice or watch 5 seconds of the Disney Channel.
I don't think I've ever seen a worse South Park episode let alone premiere. They have def jumped the shark.
I still enjoy the show a lot, even the episodes that a lot of people consider "bad." I like the episodes more where the whole class is involved instead of when the 4 friends go off and do weird shit. For example, I thought the breast cancer awareness episode last season where Wendy beat the shit out of Cartman was awesome.Also, 2 episodes this season with no Stan's dad. What gives?
I still enjoy the show a lot, even the episodes that a lot of people consider "bad." I like the episodes more where the whole class is involved instead of when the 4 friends go off and do weird shit. For example, I thought the breast cancer awareness episode last season where Wendy beat the shit out of Cartman was awesome.Also, 2 episodes this season with no Stan's dad. What gives?
Not to worry, from the preview of this weeks episode we're in for a healthy dose of Randy.http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3627