solid episode one of the best ever imo SP been sliding down but they just made a full 360 here.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solid episode one of the best ever imo SP been sliding down but they just made a full 360 here.
My mom is the director of a breast cancer awareness organization here in the Bay Area, and I really want her to see that episode; does that make me a bad son? Or, just a bad person?
My mom is the director of a breast cancer awareness organization here in the Bay Area, and I really want her to see that episode; does that make me a bad son? Or, just a bad person?
Nah that episode has a good message let her watch it.

Dunno about one of the best ever but very funny nonetheless."Oh, that's where I put those"

South Park is going to start to suck hard at some point. It may not be for years or it may be from now on, but I think its fans have always known it's not the kind of show that can drift by indefinitely just based on beloved characters, class and good will, after the writers lose their edge. Trey can't single-handedly write at the level he was writing during season 10 forever, and I know they've admitted to wanting to quit as early as season 8, but seasons 9-11 were each so well-received that they wanted to keep doing it 'til they started to fade. I think they'll probably see the warning signs. (But then again, I remember people thought the show was cooked after season three, so maybe another wild direction change is coming.)

The ending was horrible. So the attorney general (or whoever it was) was trying to take over the world. If that so then why would he send Craig and all the boys to Peru where Craig would have a chance to save the world? I know it's supposed to be stupid but that just didn't make sense.

I don't get the hate for part 2; I thought it was much better than part 1. Craig and Randy were hilarious.
I thought it was funny enough. It's just that seasons 9-11 really on an entirely other level of awesome, and the show isn't flawless anymore.
Ouch.I'll never be tired of Cartman. I guess I'm really tired of Kyle being a whiney bitch in most every episode which is why this idea came up. Maybe a better idea would be to add a couple different new characters to the usual group. Kind of like how they brought in Timmy and Jimmy.
Jimmy has to be my all time favorite south park character.sp907_Erection_Day.jpgjimmy_Up_The_Down_400.jpg
The ending was horrible. So the attorney general (or whoever it was) was trying to take over the world. If that so then why would he send Craig and all the boys to Peru where Craig would have a chance to save the world? I know it's supposed to be stupid but that just didn't make sense.
google coca eradication in bolivia
google coca eradication in bolivia
no... lolI just watched a bunch of episodes from On Demand including the Breast Cancer Awareness one.This episode was so awesome. I prefer the episodes where the whole class is involved instead of the ones where the group of 4 go off and do something crazy somewhere.

Oh my God!A Guineasaurus Rex!

Me and the guys in my garage band get wasted and watch like hours of this show at a time. Sometimes half a day of nothing but shotgunning beers and watching south park.
get a job you damn dirty hippy