• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily unfunny just painfullly racist.
yes, but no one is spared when it comes to South ParkThat episode was freaking hilariousI'm Catholic, so by all rights, I shouldn't be watching the show anymore...just don't take it so seriously...it's called satire
yes, but no one is spared when it comes to South ParkThat episode was freaking hilariousI'm Catholic, so by all rights, I shouldn't be watching the show anymore...just don't take it so seriously...it's called satire
Good for a second I thought I was the only one who was laughing my a_ss off.

Wow, just wow. The first two episodes of the new season have started off with a bang. Second episode was hilarious all the way through.Any ideas or guesses as to what mainstream topics will be covered in upcoming episodes?

Wow, just wow. The first two episodes of the new season have started off with a bang. Second episode was hilarious all the way through.
QFT, that was hilarious...I still maintain that Butters is the shit
QFT, that was hilarious...I still maintain that Butters is the shit
Every animated series needs that one non-main character that just invokes laughter every time they appear. Southpark = ButtersSimpsons = RalphFamily Guy = Chris or Quagmire, yeah they can be considered main characters, oh well.Futurama = Zoidberg

I'm not a midget technically, but I'm pretty small. I won't say that I was offended, exactly, but that episode kind of pissed me off that the midget didn't win.

tonights episode was pretty good, it seems like this season they are really dedicating themselves to having 2 storylines which i like especially when they involve cartman. anytime butters is involved you know its going to be good

Hahahaahahahahahahahaha.
Guess I had that coming.. :club:
Damnit I missed this week's new episode just like last! But atleast my Season 9 came in the mail today! :club:
you have another chance tonight, another tomorrow night, and one more on Sunday night...don't fret
tonight's episode was stupid...the only chuckle that came out of me was at the very end with Angelina Jolie
I actually thought it was pretty good, quite entertaining. I didn't care all to much of the previous new episode though.
I actually thought it was pretty good, quite entertaining. I didn't care all to much of the previous new episode though.
I just really couldn't get into it like I could with the previous two weeks.
I'm not a midget technically, but I'm pretty small. I won't say that I was offended, exactly, but that episode kind of pissed me off that the midget didn't win.
Midgets never win. Not only are you short, you're stupid also.(sw)
Eh, I didn't care for it. Although I'm not a big 24 fan, so that's probably why.
whereas, I, a huge 24 fan thought this was one of the best South Park's ever (behind Scott Tennerman must die of course.)the spoof was dead on....they really were sharp on making fun of the show....cartman did some classic Jack bauerisms and they even nailed 24's annual shocking villian revealed 2/3 of the way into the season.Genius in my eyes. But yeah I agree if you arent a 24 fan it might just have been annoying.
Every animated series needs that one non-main character that just invokes laughter every time they appear. Southpark = ButtersSimpsons = RalphFamily Guy = Chris or Quagmire, yeah they can be considered main characters, oh well.Futurama = Zoidberg
I think the family guy character is the mayor. Their laughs all come from innocent naiveté or stupidity.also the thrid episode of season 11 is easily the worst episode ever. Only thing remotely joke like is the end which wasnt even a laugh out loud or worth the setup.

They mentioned that "Jesus always ends up dying", but I couldn't recall one where he died aside from the Santa Claus rescue episode.