The last episode was probably the best so far in this season. The first half had me cracking up when he was driving the ladies from the Nani shows insane. It kind of got dull the second half but it was still pretty funny overall.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last episode was probably the best so far in this season. The first half had me cracking up when he was driving the ladies from the Nani shows insane. It kind of got dull the second half but it was still pretty funny overall.
I really like this weeks episode.
I really like this weeks episode.
The parody of the Dog Whisperer was dead on and that made it even funnier. To see Cartman on his back and then walking all hunched overwith his tail between his legs was beautiful!
  • 4 months later...

First episode of the new season kicked ***. Certainly one of the better ones in recent memory. Had shades of the one where they all became anime characters.

LIVE TO WIN, TILL YOU DIE!anyone know who sung that song? if it even is a real song?

The new episode is already on my iPod, but don't tell the RIAA. Do you think Blizzard had to approve the episode, since a lot of shots from the game are used? Either way, definitely a high quality episode, best since the scientology one.

The new South Park ruled. My favorite part was when Cartman took a dump while playing."It could mean the end of the world......of Warcraft."

The new South Park ruled. My favorite part was when Cartman took a dump while playing."It could mean the end of the world......of Warcraft."
Yea random things like going diarrhea in the middle of an episode is what makes South Park great.

I love how my thread dedicated to a certain episode containing links to video clips got closed because THIS thread exists, which is just for the show in general. Is one extra thread in another section really that big of a burden to your forum webspace?

I love how my thread dedicated to a certain episode containing links to video clips got closed because THIS thread exists, which is just for the show in general. Is one extra thread in another section really that big of a burden to your forum webspace?
Kdawg is just trying to make himself look important. A thread with links is better than a thread without them.
The new episode is already on my iPod, but don't tell the RIAA. Do you think Blizzard had to approve the episode, since a lot of shots from the game are used? Either way, definitely a high quality episode, best since the scientology one.
If anything, Blizzard probably paid the people of southpark to make an episode with them. I guarentee you a ton of people will buy WoW because of that episode.
If anything, Blizzard probably paid the people of southpark to make an episode with them. I guarentee you a ton of people will buy WoW because of that episode.
Yea, because they need more than the 10 million subscribers they have worldwide. If anything it paints people who play it as lifeless fat out of shape losers, not an image I think Blizzard really wants portrayed to its customers.

i saw one episode of south park a couple of years ago and thought it was terrible. it wasn't funny and i hated how the charactes walked.however, this weekend i saw the episode about world of warcraft. i am not a fan of world of war craft but i thought that the episode was hilarious

I'm sure everyone knows this already, but you can watch every episode here.My favorite episode is here.If you click 'back to series index' in the upper left hand corner, there are lots of other shows to watch also.

I'm sure everyone knows this already, but you can watch every episode here.My favorite episode is here.If you click 'back to series index' in the upper left hand corner, there are lots of other shows to watch also.
I take back everything bad I might have said about you ever. How could I be so naive? Thank you sir
is there any way we can download from here?