Whats The Most You've Ever Lost In A Day?

I guess I just don't have enough gamble in me...I dunno, but, what I've read here is why I don't play NL...besides sucking at it.The potential for getting hurt badly for one mistake or one bad beat is enormous compared to LHE. Yeah, limit is a grind, but, I enjoy playing and don't get ruined in one session even if I play badly or get had a few times.Tournies I get...risk a buy in to win big. NL cash games is too brutal for me. I taught myself to play limit, and I could probably learn to be better at NL, but, just don' t have the stomach (nuts) for it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I just don't have enough gamble in me...I dunno, but, what I've read here is why I don't play NL...besides sucking at it.The potential for getting hurt badly for one mistake or one bad beat is enormous compared to LHE. Yeah, limit is a grind, but, I enjoy playing and don't get ruined in one session even if I play badly or get had a few times.Tournies I get...risk a buy in to win big. NL cash games is too brutal for me. I taught myself to play limit, and I could probably learn to be better at NL, but, just don' t have the stomach (nuts) for it.
same here.... im way too big of a ***** to play nl cash games. I suck at them. anyways the nl cash games on the internet are rigged

well last night and early this morning i lost a combined $490 something$300 at the B&M playing $1-2 nlheand $190 somethiong playing $1-$1 nlhe on FCP.that kind of hurts, but whatever.the day before I made $800 on FCP [$200 of it the bonus cash] so I'm not too mad about losing the close to $500, although it stings a little now that i think about it.

i know its not much compared to some of you guys but probably 700 something like that playing 5\10 limit online it was a while ago and i didnt know what i was doingps it still hurt

• 3 weeks later...

I only keep a bankroll of around $225 these days (I'm a low stakes guy), but managed to lose $120 in one day. The bankroll was running high after a decent MTT placing, and I convinced myself that this was the day to move up from .25/.50 to .50/1.But I played scared, and played badly, and between the two, I was quickly out $80. I lost the rest trying to force the issue in SnG's and MTT's, and went out of 8 low buy-in events within the first twenty to thirty minutes.Haven't had more than a $35 day down since.(Wish I could say I've won more than $120 in a day, but except for a few MTT scores, my best day was for $80. Oh, well...)