Live 5/10 in AC.I raise 3/6 hearts in early position. Only one caller from the SB (unusual, as almost every raise seemed to attract about 5 callers).Flop 3/6/3. Weeee. He leads at it, I raise, he puts me all in.Scary thing about hands like that, of couse, is even when they hit so hard, higher PPs still have outs.That's about the only hand I won all night. Perhaps my hand selection is to blame.

LOL! I make a patently obvious tongue-in-cheek post and this guy thinks he's mocking me. AHAhaha.I wish this forum had a minimum IQ prerequisite. If you can't read the jesting tone in my post, I shudder at the spectre of your verbal SAT score.

WHAT? Didn't you realize that all sarcastic posts require an SW at the bottom??!!!I'm bored in Management class, cut me some slack.

WHAT? Didn't you realize that all sarcastic posts require an SW at the bottom??!!!I'm bored in Management class, cut me some slack.
avoid attempting acerbic posts, then. Have a good laugh at the obviously silly nature of this hand. Making a worthless post warrants slack. Trying to insult me when I'm already being self-deprciating does not.
avoid attempting acerbic posts, then. Have a good laugh at the obviously silly nature of this hand. Making a worthless post warrants slack. Trying to insult me when I'm already being self-deprciating does not.
you'll be humored more in General with unfunny and obviously sarcastic posts. That village is always looking for the next idiot.

I guess you're volunteering?I'm many things. Idiotic? nah.why do people bother posting negativity? I guess I'm not bright enough to process that.I mean I have to explain this? I just thought it an amusing anecdote. I mean, do you guys have to work to be so contrary?What player isn't amused at my raise and the resulting flop? Ohhhh.A limit player. got it.

I guess you're volunteering?I'm many things. Idiotic? nah.why do people bother posting negativity? I guess I'm not bright enough to process that.I mean I have to explain this? I just thought it an amusing anecdote. I mean, do you guys have to work to be so contrary?What player isn't amused at my raise and the resulting flop? Ohhhh.A limit player. got it.
All due respect, you make a tongue in cheek post - expect tongue in cheek answers. You made a play and you got lucky on it. There's really not much more to say on it, especially in a strat section. Hope it was a good pot, though :club:
you're the only one who thought it was funny.that is all.

oooh. irony. As opposed to taking the time to post 'lol'.When someone infects a light hearted thread, I must respond in kind.I was perfectly willing to let this thread sink. Then Beaverchild over here, who in another thread says he intends nothing personal, bumps it up, and you chime in again.

oooh. irony. As opposed to taking the time to post 'lol'.When someone infects a light hearted thread, I must respond in kind.I was perfectly willing to let this thread sink. Then Beaverchild over here, who in another thread says he intends nothing personal, bumps it up, and you chime in again.
lol.