Bonus Whores.....

Empire poker is having a reload bonus. Up to 200 (40%) 7 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 3 days to clear it. Pretty easy money. Thought I would give people a heads up. Login to see the code.

Can you stack the deposit bonus and their reload bonus?edit: hmm doesnt seem like there is a deposit bonus
i seem to remember there being one, but it was only $25.if not, i'm sure you would love a referral from your ole buddy ole pal mrdannyg. i have to send along the email first, so if you want it, PM me.cheerio
If you want to outbid the existing offer i have for my empire referral, feel free.Im currently getting half from a friend.
well, clearly i'd be willing to bid up to $49.99.but its meh, split it with your buddy. feel free to tell him i offered $48 or something though :club:
any one else notice how tight the play has been on Empire while clearing the bonus?Im playing $50 NL...
the NL games i've seen have been tight tooa quick way to clear the bonus is 1/2 6 max limiti found some good tables, and over half of the hands played are raked. plus i get more hands in per hour this way (about 100 per table hour).

im not really comfortable at 6-max, but i found the 2/4 tables better than expected. about 33 raked hands/hour which is terrible, but that games were not nearly as tight as they used to be.

To Finish the bonus I switched from $25 NL Full Ring to $50 NL 6 max, play was a little looser and I won back most of what I lost and completed the $200 Bonus. Play was definetly tough, but it was a great bonus, hopefully they'll continue with these offers.