Realistic Bb/100 8 Tabling 2/4 On Pp?

Are the SNG players on Party still terrible?
well...I think they were..thn got better in the Fall of 05...now..suck again.But, then, I'm not that great either. Keeping track though, and playing a few a night..... LHE is for suckers.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...I think they were..thn got better in the Fall of 05...now..suck again.But, then, I'm not that great either. Keeping track though, and playing a few a night..... LHE is for suckers.
yeah, i got tired of the grind and hopped on the sng bandwagon for a while. they are fun as hell but man the variance can be a biatch.
50BB/100 at 5/10 for me!*after my first 80 handsPlus a respectable 3.7BB/100 after 7k hands, 4 tabling. :club:
regarding the Absolute plan - i've checked in on the table availability over the past couple days...in the mornings - a couple full 3/6 and 1/2 tables. NO 2/4 full. one full 6-max.late at nights - same thing - a little better 3/6 and 1/2. no 2/4 full. two full 6-max.afternoons/evenings - a little better of each. most i saw was two full 2/4 games.so i dunno - i'm not comfortable multitabling 5/10, and that's higher than i want to play anyways. im fine at 3/6, but 1/2 could be fine for getting raked hands.i think playing whatever 2/4 available, followed by 3/6 and 1/2 could still work out to a decent rate perhaps.i'm planning on conducting some tests soon - make a deposit and play off one bonus to see how long it takes, # of hands, availability, etc.
just to be clear, 4BB/100 means you're winning 4 big bets ($16) per 100 hands played.i know it is possible to run well for 50k hands or more and have a winrate like this, but i have never seen credible statistics over a large sample of hands (100k or more) of someone beating 2/4 or higher for this rate playing one table of full ring, let alone playing 8 tables simultaneously.
There is some guy on 2+2 (has a blog) that is beating the 30-60 and 50-100 games at Party for 3.9BB/100 while playing a minimum of 8 tables. His sample size is well over 500,000 hands. It's possible. Less than a year ago, he was grinding at 2-4. Reach for the stars kids :club:
There is some guy on 2+2 (has a blog) that is beating the 30-60 and 50-100 games at Party for 3.9BB/100 while playing a minimum of 8 tables. His sample size is well over 500,000 hands. It's possible. Less than a year ago, he was grinding at 2-4. Reach for the stars kids :club:
link to blog?i wouldn't have believed that was possible, including 500K hands at those limits in less than a year.
3.9 < 4