What Would Your Rules For "full Contact" Poker Be?

Just curious what everyone thinks some good rules for a real "Full Contact" poker game would be like?Would it be something like if someone puts a bad beat on you (more than 4:1) you get to punch them in the face or something. Or maybe (like happened to me the other night at the poker club):EDIT: (removed an example of a time I wanted to kick someone in the balls 3 times)Would I be allowed to kick him in the balls 3 times under the "Full Contact" rules?What should the rules be for that type of game?Or would this be more what you had in mind for "Full Contact Poker"?http://www.all4humor.com/videos/funny-vide...odeo-poker.html

paint an extra large poker table onto a basketball court or something. use electronic screens to show each player their hole cards and give them a place to type in bet amounts. each player holds a "bet-ball" and in the center of the court there is a "pot" kind of like American gladiators. when a player wants to bet, they have to go from their station to the pot and deposit the ball. this would allow players who want to limp in or discourage further action to apply 'full contact' in order to prevent bets and raises. the definition of checking is highly expanded in this version. For added fun, playing 'kill' pots, the person with the kill button receives mace or a taser to add to the action.

In Full Contact Poker, would I be able to kick people in the nads for posting bad beat stories?Because I would like to kick you in the nads.

paint an extra large poker table onto a basketball court or something. use electronic screens to show each player their hole cards and give them a place to type in bet amounts.each player holds a "bet-ball" and in the center of the court there is a "pot" kind of like American gladiators. when a player wants to bet, they have to go from their station to the pot and deposit the ball. this would allow players who want to limp in or discourage further action to apply 'full contact' in order to prevent bets and raises. the definition of checking is highly expanded in this version. For added fun, playing 'kill' pots, the person with the kill button receives mace or a taser to add to the action.
Not at all a bad beat story. Happened several days ago. I'm WAYYYY over it.Was just trying to think of a time or situation in which I really wanted to be playing "Full Contact" poker and that one came to mind first.Seriously, I'm looking for what you guys think some good rules would be and under what conditions you could "Full Contact" other players?Forget the story. It was just an example of what I thought some rules could be for "Full Contact" Poker.Under your rules what would "Full Contact" Poker be like?Serious question.
Just curious what everyone thinks some good rules for a real "Full Contact" poker game would be like?Would it be something like if someone puts a bad beat on you (more than 4:1) you get to punch them in the face or something. This is where those of you not interested in a bad beat story can stop readingOr maybe (like happened to me the other night at the poker club):There's a young punk who's been making horrendous calls and getting unbelievably lucky and has about $2K sitting in front of him. Raises it up under the gun to 15X BB. Folded around to me w/AK. Now I've seen the absolute crap that he raises with so I'm not concerned at all and re-raise him the $200 that I have in front of me all-in. He flips over KQ and I have him dominated. He flops 2 Q's and I lose. Very next hand, I get AA in the CO. MP1 goes all in for his last $55. I re-raise all-in for the $300 I just re-bought for. Punk in the BB now, calls. Flop is 6-6-8. Turn Q. River 2. Original raiser shows J-J. Punk shows J-6 offsuit!!! and takes my stack AGAIN! Would I be allowed to kick him in the balls 3 times under the "Full Contact" rules?What should the rules be for that type of game?Or would this be more what you had in mind for "Full Contact Poker"?http://www.all4humor.com/videos/funny-vide...odeo-poker.html
FYPhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?showforum=10

Okay guys... I've edited the original post to remove the example I was giving of when it might be appropriate to really hurt your opponent as it seemed to distract everyone from the REAL REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD.Now, c'mon guys.... can't the members of this forum be a little creative in coming up with some fun rules for a real "Full Contact" Poker game?I really want to hear them!