Fantasy Baseball League

i'm all for fantasy baseball leagues, but something about sending money over to NWP guys who spend their time posting stupid gay joke threads is questionable.i know there's plenty of cross-posters at FCP and NWP - maybe you can have something who is respected over here vouch for the person holding the money.i have very little faith in a cat's fiduciary trustworthiness.

i'm all for fantasy baseball leagues, but something about sending money over to NWP guys who spend their time posting stupid gay joke threads is questionable.i know there's plenty of cross-posters at FCP and NWP - maybe you can have something who is respected over here vouch for the person holding the money.i have very little faith in a cat's fiduciary trustworthiness.
the cat is legit
I'm interested- what's the details on draft, etc.
draft is set for this Friday night at 830 cst10 team H2H leaguePlayer Universe: All baseballMax Moves: No maximumMax Trades: No maximumTrade Reject Time: 3Trade End Date: August 27, 2006Waiver Time: 2 daysCan't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! SportsTrade Review: League VotesMin Innings Pitched: 7Weekly Deadline: Daily - TomorrowStart Scoring on: Week 1Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DLStat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

ill mention this to my bro tommorrow morning. he is looking to get into a 100 league on sportsline tho, so who knows

still a few slots openthread on NWP is herehttp://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...er=asc&start=60draft is friday at 830 cst, $30 is all to play
I can't make it to the draft or I'd play.
still a few slots openthread on NWP is herehttp://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...er=asc&start=60draft is friday at 830 cst, $30 is all to play
Thanks for the link, I'd like to play but I cant post on neverwin yet (I jsut registered). The draft time works for me