Qualifying For The $5000 Buy In Fcp Classic

ty Ecclesbury :D Good luck to you as well! Believe me...I'm donkified in this tourney comin' up...quite a few talented FCP players are going to make it in, like Clint and Vatche and CoinFlipper, and KidPoker himself...I'm just a donator. :club: But it was a nice run to win I'll tell you what. Waking the whole house up as I march my *** up and down the house yelling FCP! FCP! FCP! after taking it down must have been hilarious to see. :D I look forward to all the tourneys involved with this ticket...both freerolls AND the big one in (now)November.Good luck to all B)

Well, it's done.Despite telling myself I was going to play the stage 3 at the weekend I just couldn't wait so sat down to one that was almost full.2 hours later and I have a seat! I am buzzing right now! Not quite Big Mike terrirory, but I'm pretty happy with a cost of $12.20.Looking forward to it, good luck everyone already in, and those trying to qualify.I should also include this miracle moment that was definately the turning point of my tournament after a slow start. Rounders08 if you read this, I am very sorry about this, I should have been walking:NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $580+$20 (Real Money), #796,614,225 Stage 3 Poker Classic Qualifier Single Table Tournament, 2 Aug 2006 7:22 PM ET Seat 1: Ecclesbury ($2,800 in chips) Seat 4: Adde2 ($5,550 in chips) Seat 5: batmanalan ($2,550 in chips) Seat 9: rounders08 ($3,175 in chips) Seat 10: TxHoldmLoser ($10,925 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSTxHoldmLoser posts blind ($100), Ecclesbury posts blind ($200).PRE-FLOPAdde2 folds, batmanalan folds, rounders08 bets $600, TxHoldmLoser folds, Ecclesbury bets $2,600 and is all-in, rounders08 calls $2,200.FLOP [board cards KH,2C,5D ]TURN [board cards KH,2C,5D,JS ]RIVER [board cards KH,2C,5D,JS,QH ]SHOWDOWNEcclesbury shows [ 10D,AD ]rounders08 shows [ AH,AS ]Ecclesbury wins $5,700. SUMMARYDealer: rounders08Pot: $5,700Ecclesbury, bets $2,800, collects $5,700, net $2,900Adde2, loses $0batmanalan, loses $0rounders08, loses $2,800TxHoldmLoser, loses $100

• 4 weeks later...
Is there a way to see how much I've spent to qualify for the event? Is there like a tournies entered history info somewhere available??
If you use the downloadable(is that a word) client, and have statistics on...you should be able to get an idea of what tourneys you've been in to qualify. I don't know how far it goes back.Or...if you ask real nice and send him a bribe...InfoBob might be able to hook ya up. B)
  • 2 weeks later...

WELL I HAVE FINALLY WON MY POKER CLASSIC TICKET!!I CAME UP SHORT IN 2 320 STAGE 3 MTT.THEN I BOUGHT INTO A STAGE 2 SNG AND WON IT.THEN MADE IT HU IN THE STAGE 3 SNG FOR ALL THE MARBLES WE SWITCHED 4 TO 1 CHIPLEADS 3 TIMES. WE WENT FROM 20K VS 5K BACK AND FORTH FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR. I WORKED HIM DOWN TO 7K AND HE PUSHED ALL IN. I CALLED WITH ACE 6 OF DIMES AND HE SHOWED 106 OFF.BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK AND I WON THE 5G TICKET. WOOHOO.SEE YA THERE DOS

WELL I HAVE FINALLY WON MY POKER CLASSIC TICKET!!I CAME UP SHORT IN 2 320 STAGE 3 MTT.THEN I BOUGHT INTO A STAGE 2 SNG AND WON IT.THEN MADE IT HU IN THE STAGE 3 SNG FOR ALL THE MARBLES WE SWITCHED 4 TO 1 CHIPLEADS 3 TIMES. WE WENT FROM 20K VS 5K BACK AND FORTH FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR. I WORKED HIM DOWN TO 7K AND HE PUSHED ALL IN. I CALLED WITH ACE 6 OF DIMES AND HE SHOWED 106 OFF.BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK AND I WON THE 5G TICKET. WOOHOO.SEE YA THERE DOS
Congrats Rocket Man!! See you in November! It's going to be a good one.Shame you just missed out on the freeroll! A good showing from the FCP crowd in that one.