High Stakes Poker Episode 11

"8 deucee" "not even suited"? then barry tells daniel ,, she has most of your chips(meaning money) . eheh. I like how johnny chan sat down and asked phil how much he was down for. with his tongue out ( i don't know where that started from but all of us natives around here stick our tongues out when we go to tease). I noticed that both freddy, and doyle left after they lost big hands. but i know the high stakes poker is very heavily edited to give us action right ?I think they most likely stayed around a big before they left daniel ?it looked like eli stayed only at the table for five minutes for examplephil was starting to make some headway back.. do you guys feel that the table actions are all directed towards phil hellmuth or was it just the edited parts. ?EDITED to add for some how my pincky and thumb posted it. it looked to me like they were very tired at the beginning of the show.. was it because the tv taping was the end of a day?. or was it for they were short handed for a lot of the action and so the energy needed from a full table wasn't there. for example phil asking how much time was left, where is the floor director. I disliked how aces didnt hold up for another espiode,, it can make the newbie like myself fear playing them. eheh.