Hellmuth On High Stakes Poker

that was the funniest thing ive ever seen. He just kept cussing. I thought it was over but no.... he kept going with his f bombs. I was laughing out loud

that was the funniest thing ive ever seen. He just kept cussing. I thought it was over but no.... he kept going with his f bombs. I was laughing out loud
Hellmuth is a tool and he played that hand as bad as possible. He lost the maximum and deserved it. He should quit bitching and go back to $5SNGs.That said, it was a little funny, especially how all night the whole table just jumped on him every hand. After the session : "What's his sn? I gotta put him on buddy list"

Assuming this is the show airing now, (where Hellmuth has the A4), then that was awesome. Phil played it like a donkey, and DN just worked him. He bet just the right amount on the turn to make it look like it might be a bluff, and then when he realized Phil was making a resigned call with a weak ace, he just put enough in that Phil couldn't fold.I also liked Todd Brunson's comment about how lost the tournament guys are when they play real poker. I'll agree that cash games are the real game, even though I've been getting better results playing tournament poker lately, at least as far as NLHE goes.Oh god, I'm loving this. Now Esfandiari bluffs him out with T5 and then starts laughing. Classic.

I can't f***king believe Phil called with that f***king piece of ****. He played that f***king real bad. He f***king called 25k on the turn and called another f***king 40k on the river with f***king top pair no f***king kicker. F***king so bad. Hellmuth asking for f***king insurance. F***king ridiculous. I love f***king Phil Hellmuth, but he played f***king terrible tonight.

Oh god, I'm loving this. Now Esfandiari bluffs him out with T5 and then starts laughing. Classic.
Esfandiari's bluff was AWESOME. When he bet $10,500, he even said "10 5"Good stuff
Esfandiari's bluff was AWESOME. When he bet $10,500, he even said "10 5"Good stuff
I noticed that too. That was sweet. I also thought it was pretty funny when Hellmuth asked for insurance. Sheiky said something stupid and Hellmuth responded with "I'm rich and I'd like to stay that way."

I was almost embarrased for hellmuth. Then i remembered how much of a conceited **** head he is, and it made me laugh.he got litteraly "PWN'd" By everyone at the table. They made him look like a fool in almost any hand he played in.That hand against Harmon, where she rivered a straight against his QQ. He played that like a weak ****. Ive seen better play at .25/.50 NL on Party poker.

That lightning quick call against Greenstein's set of Queens was the stuff of legends! I don't think I'll ever forget that. Absolutely classic! :club:

That lightning quick call against Greenstein's set of Queens was the stuff of legends! I don't think I'll ever forget that. Absolutely classic! :club:
The instant replay was classic!

I was watching the same as you all, and I must say I was just rolling on the floor. Hellmuth just keeps on rolling through the hands being played. LOLI love the comment, I give this tantrum a 4 on a 1 -10 scale. He'd score higher, but no one is paying him any attention, but he keeps going anyway.Too true...Love watching him steam up.And DN, whew down $725,000? I don't know how it turned out, but hope he gets some of that back.~SPL~

And DN, whew down $725,000? I don't know how it turned out, but hope he gets some of that back.
I could be wrong as I dont' know when they recorded the show, but these results seem to be pretty close, plus the blinds are right.Oct 28 2000-4000 5.5 - 105,500 Oct 30 2000-4000 6 + 128,500 Nov 2 300-600 NL 8 - 214,400 Nov 3 300-600 NL 8 - 447,100 Nov 4 300-600 NL 8 + 347,400 Nov 16 2000-4000 10 + 207,500 Dec 14 2000-4000 5 - 142,000He won $347k on the third day of that slide. If this is the correct result, we'll see some fireworks by Daniel in the next few episodes.

The sickest part of that Hellmuth hand was when DN bet $10k in the dark right before the flop. From that point on, Phil was Pwned. that was the perfect bet to make Hellmuth think that DN was playing a big pair. I was praying for a 4 to hit on the turn. If that would have happened, you could have made an entire episode of the rant that would have followed.

I could be wrong as I dont' know when they recorded the show, but these results seem to be pretty close, plus the blinds are right.Oct 28 2000-4000 5.5 - 105,500 Oct 30 2000-4000 6 + 128,500 Nov 2 300-600 NL 8 - 214,400 Nov 3 300-600 NL 8 - 447,100 Nov 4 300-600 NL 8 + 347,400 Nov 16 2000-4000 10 + 207,500 Dec 14 2000-4000 5 - 142,000He won $347k on the third day of that slide. If this is the correct result, we'll see some fireworks by Daniel in the next few episodes.
Thanks for the recap of those eppies. You're right, the next couple episodes should be interesting to watch. I didn't know when it had been taped either, but it really wasn't too long ago. ~SPL~