I totally missed the label on the box that said PS2. Wanted the PC version. Do I return the game or just buy a PS2?
(clutching chest) Return...the...game??? ARE YOU MAD???Buy 3 PS2's just in case one "breaks" after a bad beat.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard of the Fillmaff Easter Egg?Every time you fold Kings preflop, his picture appears and says "Perfect Poker", if you hit down and start at the same time, you go into a mini game where you have to dodge bullets and go dumpster diving for drinks and food.
OK, now I think you're just making stuff up...

I got excited when I thought you guys were talking about a videogame version of the Pamela Anderson TV show. Ahh, dare to dream. Wait, I never watched that show, I have no idea what a library would be doing in a video game.

I got excited when I thought you guys were talking about a videogame version of the Pamela Anderson TV show. Ahh, dare to dream. Wait, I never watched that show, I have no idea what a library would be doing in a video game.
Ummm... Ghostbusters?

How are you guys getting past Luigi? Seriously, it's like he knows exactly what i have, i try pushing, i try slowplayin, nothing works. any advice or cheat codes would really help me out.

How are you guys getting past Luigi? Seriously, it's like he knows exactly what i have, i try pushing, i try slowplayin, nothing works. any advice or cheat codes would really help me out.
Hobbes already posted the secret to beating Luigi heads-up.
Hobbes already posted the secret to beating Luigi heads-up.
thnx, but he is giving me a lot of trouble. how may HU matches did you have to play with him before you won? luckily i hit a royal flush against mario and got a 1up mushroom, so i got that goin for me, which is nice.
thnx, but he is giving me a lot of trouble. how may HU matches did you have to play with him before you won? luckily i hit a royal flush against mario and got a 1up mushroom, so i got that goin for me, which is nice.
I was acting like Hellmuth for a while against Luigi; he gives you no respect. Out of position, check-call the flop and check-raise the turn seems to work a lot. Don't do it every time though because the AI is good enough to learn your tendencies. In position you need a hand, but you can lower your standards a bit. He'll bet because he's super-aggressive, but if you raise he loves the re-raise. Calling his bet won't slow him down either, so expect another bet on the turn. It's just a matter of picking your spots in position.Mario still owns me though. He always was the stronger brother.

I picked it up last night for th PS2. I unlocked Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 and found a neat little trick. Anytime he has a good hand he will always bet $777. So if you ever see that, fold. I want the GameCube version now cause I guess you can also unlock Link and Zelda. w00t!

Latest date should have it in stores around the 4th of May assuming that it doesn't slip again.So soon you can all play Poker as and with Mario, compete in pie eating contests with Greg Raymer and much, much more!! :club:

Latest date should have it in stores around the 4th of May assuming that it doesn't slip again.So soon you can all play Poker as and with Mario, compete in pie eating contests with Greg Raymer and much, much more!! :club:
Most of the people who posted here are in the Beta program, the others are just silly.
I picked it up last night for th PS2. I unlocked Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 and found a neat little trick. Anytime he has a good hand he will always bet $777. So if you ever see that, fold. I want the GameCube version now cause I guess you can also unlock Link and Zelda. w00t!
You forgot to mention that if you unlock and play Cloud as your character, if you knock out two players in a tourney at the same time, then Aries won't die.
I think you didn't get the memo.JS.