Fcp Heads Up Poker League Rules Page

ROFL!! OMG that's hilarious.If he does really want me I'd be thrilled, but I don't know if he was serious or not. He hasn't seen me play that much, not nearly as much as the rest of you guys! So anyone who wants me, as far as I know I'm up for grabs. Oh, and in DN's defense, he did have a draw.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL!! OMG that's hilarious.If he does really want me I'd be thrilled, but I don't know if he was serious or not. He hasn't seen me play that much, not nearly as much as the rest of you guys! So anyone who wants me, as far as I know I'm up for grabs. Oh, and in DN's defense, he did have a draw.
i didnt see the draw, but i was watching tv while watching that hand, so i guess i missed it. :club: as far as a teams goes, the captains havent been picked yet.
I'm basically brand new to FCP but am interested in this. How do I get on a team and play this thing? Happy to play you heads up for a test run if you like, I think I'm pretty good.
nothing has happened yet...check out the link on the original post, all the details are there...captains havent been drawn yet.
daniel , u have so many fans that would love playing u heads up. also 500 bucks is a lot. also one 30 minute match once a week should not be hard to show up for. i'm predicting all 32 teams get perfect attendance and are thus eligible for next season. do u think some will drop out voluntarily next year? if no teams dropout next year, i dont like the rulePERFECT ATTENDANCE ALLOWS U ENTRANCE THE FOLLOWING YEAR . perhaps playoff teams are invited? or perhaps no teams allowed to play two years in a row? or perhaps luck of draw to allow a % of season 1 teams in season 2? i just dont like the idea of this becoming a 32 player clique for the next five years (if this does last that long)
There is nothing to worry about here - if every team returns for a 2nd season due to perfect attentdance, it will mean the league has been very successful and more leagues will be formed and/or expanded to inculde more teams.
There is nothing to worry about here - if every team returns for a 2nd season due to perfect attentdance, it will mean the league has been very successful and more leagues will be formed and/or expanded to inculde more teams.
Which opens up Super Super Bowl opportunities!Two questions, sorry if they are answered elsewhere but I dont see them:1) When is the first game scheduled2) Is conferencing with team members during play permitted?
Which opens up Super Super Bowl opportunities!Two questions, sorry if they are answered elsewhere but I dont see them:1) When is the first game scheduled2) Is conferencing with team members during play permitted?
Hopefully the first game will be scheduled in the next couple weeks.Currently, I am completing the schedule and have a tentative start date of April 23rd. This date is not set in stone but it should be around that time.
Hopefully the first game will be scheduled in the next couple weeks.Currently, I am completing the schedule and have a tentative start date of April 23rd. This date is not set in stone but it should be around that time.
Thanks...how about the "collusion" question?
Because these are heads up matches, it really shouldnt be an issue.
Then you dont understand the question, probably since "collusion" isnt really the right term. Can members of a team make suggestions during play for the member who is actually playing? 4 heads may be better than one.
Then you dont understand the question, probably since "collusion" isnt really the right term. Can members of a team make suggestions during play for the member who is actually playing? 4 heads may be better than one.
Ya I understand the question. And there really isnt anything you can do about that. I honestly don't see it as being much of an issue.
I would hope that's not going to happen.
DN How much money does Bayside win for having the best name? I couldn't find it on the rules page. If you need to do a poll to verify go ahead, but it won't even be close.
u wouldve had a chance if u went with team "Zach-Attack"...

I'd win for best team name that never got to be a teamTeam "DONKEY KONG"Just think of the marketing possibilities!....We never monkey around!Watch us all GO APE!Marvel at our strategy, where on every hand we'll just chimp-in!Witness us playing in our prime, mate!Where ethics abound, because none of us are cheetahs!(o.k., that's enough) :club:

Announcements