How Many T's Are In Tilt?

This hand messed me up so bad I closed off everything and watched a movie.CO is semi loose, but solid.. Raising range would be pretty standard, I'd think.Not sure on the other guys. Everyone seemed to be thinking MP3 was a donk.Also, button cold called the cap, and called everything else.Er, can I fold here? Did I *really* puss out on the turn or what? River?Yuck..Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with T :D, T :). Hero raises, 4 folds, MP3 3-bets, CO caps, Button calls, 2 folds, Hero calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (17.50 SB) 4 :D, J :D, T :)(4 players)Hero bets, MP3 calls, CO raises, Button calls, Hero 3-bets, MP3 calls, CO caps, Button calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls.Turn: (16.75 BB) K :club:(4 players)Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls.River: (20.75 BB) 8 :)(4 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 24.75 BB

What the hell do you mean "can i fold"?Of course you can fold. If you hate winning money.The only draw that got there on the river is 79. CO will more often have either AA, QQ or AK than it will be KK, JJ or AQ. Bet/call the turn is probably the turn line.

Yea yea, folding is horrible. I'm not considering it at all, it's part of the tilt ;)I'm fine now though!KK and AQ are reasonable hands ... KK more so, but hands I'm crushing are also likely.

Yea yea, folding is horrible. I'm not considering it at all, it's part of the tilt ;)I'm fine now though!KK and AQ are reasonable hands ... KK more so, but hands I'm crushing are also likely.
Easy turn raise... call a 3-bet and call river and punch the dealer when he has KK or JJ.