villain is 22/11/1.07 after 140 hands.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [Js], [Jc]. 1 fold, Hero raises, MP1 3-bets, 6 folds, Hero calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [8d], [5h], [2h] (2 players)Hero bets, MP1 raises, Hero 3-bets, MP1 calls.Turn: (6.75 BB) [Kc] (2 players)Hero bets, MP1 calls.River: (8.75 BB) [9d] (2 players)Hero bets, MP1 calls.Final Pot: 10.75 BB

how about a check/call on the river. only hand i can see calling we beat is 10 10
Looking to induce a bluff from a missed flush draw? It may depend on villains tendancies. I don't think you get a ton of river bluffs at low limits. I'm not sure that the average low limit villain bets anything on this river that we beat.
Looking to induce a bluff from a missed flush draw? It may depend on villains tendancies. I don't think you get a ton of river bluffs at low limits. I'm not sure that the average low limit villain bets anything on this river that we beat.
I think I'm seeing monsters under the bed...

i think a check/call on the river is bad.i think we're putting him on a high range, an unpaired set 77+ or maybe AK or AQ, but i think TT or QQ is most likely.by calling the 3-bet on the flop and calling the turn he's probably calling this river.he may bluff AK or AQ, but i think if you give him a chance for a free showdown, he usually takes it. he may bet though with 99, TT or QQ, whereas i think he checks behind with most of the rest of his range.he also calls with a bunch of hands.i don't love betting of course, but i think you beat a bunch of hands that call, and don't induce bets/bluffs often from hands you beat.

The villain called my river bet with AQ off.I think check call is probably the best option.
That doesn't make any sense.If you check, he's not going to bet with AQo, but he will apparently call with it.I'm with the bet river camp now.- Zach
That doesn't make any sense.If you check, he's not going to bet with AQo, but he will apparently call with it.I'm with the bet river camp now.- Zach
In this case yes the river bet is best.Most of the time though opponents won't be calling with hands that I have beat.
The villain called my river bet with AQ off.I think check call is probably the best option.
you got lucky. check/call is by far the best option. AQ doesnt call much and TT might not either with the K on board and your aggression.